The lust that follows

'Hi I am y/n an ordinary teenager who has bullied most of their high school life and I am written to you since I am interested in making a pen pal with someone who won't treat me like shit. Feel free to respond and say what ever you feel like
Y/n~'

Unknowns pov~
I open my letter box and see an envelope. Not the typical one you get from the government but one you get from a person you know or strangers if they don't have the right address. I glanced at the letter and walked inside. "I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WANTS TO KNOW WHAT IS IN THE LETTER" my brother yells out.
" if you want to know you have to sit down on the couch wth me" as I say that I plop myself onto the couch letting the furry hoodie of my jumper fall onto the couch. I read the let out loud to papyrus. We decided it would be nice to reply and maybe get to know her.
' dear y/n ~
I see you are looking for a pen pal so I will happily be your pen pal 🙂 and here are a few things about me that might interest you.
I am a skeleton
I have a small 'issue'
And I have a brother called papyrus
And I also love my puns
Anyway feel free to send me a letter anytime you feel down or want some thing. Anyway I am here is you need anything 😉
Anyway my problem is becoming needy and I need to take care of it and by the way I am sans the skeleton nice to meet you
Sans~'
:a few days later :
Y/n pov~
I check my letter box and to my surprise the reader had responded 😁
I read the letter and quickly replied
We did this for a couple of weeks until we decided to finally meet up in person.

Sans pov~
Ugh I hate all the lust I get from no where it's like even a wall could turn me on. I then realise the fact I have to go meet this y/n person. I got dressed into my usual outfit. I asked paps to see if he had an idea to help with my lust and he said a rubber band normally works. I looked at him confused but he put the band on my wrist and then snapped it back.
"Owwwww! What was that for!?" I yelled at him. He didn't seem fazed and all he replied with was " it helps so just snap it when you start feeling a bit lusty " I silently agreed with him and left the house to go and meet her.