37.

Y/N POV

The shock I felt didn't leave my body, the feeling made me gasping for air, never knowing when I would break down and have another panic attack. The shock when Cho appeared out of nowhere behind my ex-bodyguard and I couldn't unsee the similarities : we were facing with three mentally unstable sisters, or rather say three crazy bitches. And I never thought I would be a hostage in my life but well, life's not fair.

When I was yelling for another DNA test I was knocked out along with my parents and when I woke up, I was tied to a chair.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty." I heard Sara's faux sweet voice.

"Go to hell."

"Honey, we are in hell at the moment. What do you think how much many does your grandad own? Or how much would he transfer for helping his family out?" She inquired.

"Why him?"

"Well... Your grandad destroyed our life. My dad was working with him and he was so good in his job...until that old fuckhead made him lose his job and my dad was so sorrowful and depressed he killed himself. That's why. "

"But I don't understand why are you using me..."

"The cutest little grandchild, of course he would be so so sad if something sad happened with you, don't you think?"

I tried to break free but they managed to do it so well, I couldn't move my arms.

"You can try but we both know you can't escape."

I spat on her face, she pulled my head forcefully to look deep in my eyes.

"I will kill you probably sooner."

"We both know you can't do it, you need me alive." I smiled at her. She didn't know who she was playing with.

Yoongi POV

"Fuck, she is not here." I heard Jimin's voice.

"She is nowhere."

I saw her mobile phone, and the messages.  Putting the device in my pocket, I turned to the others.

"We should have a word with her grandad, too."