19.

(A/N: My favourite colour is green, that's why in every goddamn book I write, usually shamelessly made this colour to be the main character's favorite. That was random fact #3. Oh and yes fyi, we reached 2k!! 😍)

'This place is...' I started but trailed off. There's no such a place at home like this.

'You like it?' he asked giving me his gummy smile.

'Of course.'

When we sat down in the first floor of this huge, luxurious restaurant, a very pretty girl in my age rushed to our table to take our order.

'Good evening, welcome to the La Melody restaurant. May I take your orders?'

'Could you give us a little time, we haven't taken a look into to the menu, yet.' Yoongi told her politely.

She nodded and gave him a flirty wink. I cleared my throat, she forgot my presence.  After she left, my gaze went on Yoongi's face, who surely enjoyed the scenario couple of seconds ago.

'Y/N, were you jealous?' he asked.

'Not my style.' I shot back and he rewarded me with his inaudible laugh.

'What's the best cocktail here?' I asked.

A mischievous grin appeared on his face.

'Sex on the beach.'

'You convinced me... I will drink Pina Colada.'

The girl came back and she smiled at Yoongi, then tried to smile at me as well but she failed to do it.
We said our orders and she wrote down a piece of paper and left it in front of Yoongi.

'I think I won't need this.' he said and tore it.
'Good answer. Yoongi, tell me about yourself. I would like to know you more, you know too much things to blackmail me but I don't.'

'It depends on how much do you know me via Internet and other sources.'

'You're from Daegu.'

'Correct.'

'You have a brother.'

'Correct.'

I was thinking hard what should I ask him.

'I don't want to destroy your mood but is that you true that you had a hard life?'

This question caught him off his guard. His eyes were filled with sorrow and pain. I mentally cursed myself how stupid I was.

'It's true but I want to talk about it later.' he smiled softly. 'Ask me.'

'You would really want to be a rock if you reincarnated?'

'Of course. There's nothing better to lay down on the ground and do nothing. It would be paradise.'

I couldn't help but laugh. Our food arrived, this time a man brought our food.

'Thank you.' I said sweetly.

As we were eating, I could sense that he was watching me eating for a while.

'Take a picture of it.' I said jokingly.

'I love your smile.' he told me.

Now the so called butterflies started t gathering in my stomach and like always I blushed.

'I love your voice.' Yoongi continued. 'I love how you blush, how you laugh, how you say my name. I hope you know you're amazing.'

I wanted to speak up but I couldn't. My heart was melted.

I heard that the sound of the piano faded away as the old man stopped playing. Yoongi followed my sight, and he got up then reached to my hand, pulling me up.

'Let's go there.' he guided me across the restaurant.

There was only one chair in front of the piano. I wanted to stand but he made me sit on the chair, and he sat behind me, so my legs were between his, his chest was pressed to my back and he lied his head on my shoulder.

'Let's play it together.' he said.

'But look, we literally had 2-3 classes together...'

'I will play it, and put your hands on mine. But we could say it we are doing it together.'

'Alright.' I took a deep breath.

He started it and I was amazed. He chose Liszt's Liebenstraum​. I couldn't keep my eyes off his veiny hands. I felt him smirking while he was entertaining the whole restaurant. A crowd formed around us. Celebrities were cheering, how talented he was.
They clapped, and they kept saying how cute we were. Yoongi took my hand planted a kiss on it.

'Thank you. For everything​. Really. I had an amazing night with you.' I told him holding his hand.

'I'm glad you enjoyed it.' he said.

We were in front of our apartment. The Moon was shining brightly and the sky was full of stars. Yoongi leaned closer to me and he kissed me. I pulled him closer to me. I pulled away to catch my breath.

'Well, next time...' I started.

'Next time?' he questioned.

'Don't you want to...?'

'Of course I want to. We will discuss everything, soon.' he caressed my cheek. 'But now I have to go. Lo... take care.'

'Good night.' I said and he smiled at me cutely before entering the car.

I was still out there when he left when I received a message.

CHO: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? MIN YOONGI WAS ON A DATE WITH A GIRL!!!!!!

Oh God.