5.

Suga P.O.V.

To be honest, being an idol is fucking tiring. The girls who came for us... Don't get me wrong, I do love A.R.M.Y.s but some of them are really annoying. Fansigns can be easily compared to a sanatorium, I swear.

It was almost about to start when I saw Taehyung and Jimin's smirks. They were deeply in some joke because they couldn't breathe at all. And I heard my favourite 'noise' which reminded me of window clearing: Jin told a lame joke again.

The signing is always the same, girls with uncontrolled hormons are screaming when they see us. I usually act kindly but sometimes I would knock them out or roast them.

' Hello, Yoongi oppa. Oh God, you are really handsome.' A chubby girl said enthusiastically.
'Thank you.' I don't really like when they call me handsome. It's a cliché, I prefer original ones. Once a girl came to me and said she had been overweighed and she had lost twenty kgs... she used our music to workout. It sounded much better.
' What's your name? ' I asked politely.
' Seong.'
The girl was still infront me and she was staring at me like a creep. I had already signed a CD.
' Miss, you should come to the next member.' I tried to remind her that I am not the only member in BTS.
'Sure, bye Oppa.' she smiled.
'Finally.' I thought.

After that a prettier girl came to face me. She was indeed beautiful but she was too skinny for my taste and she used too much make up.
' Hello. May I know your name?'
' Hello. I am Cho.'
I saw that she was also a huge fan because she brought the army bomb with herself and she was wearing one of our stuff. But compared to others she wasn't that annoying. I heard laughter from the person next to me who was Jin and I didn't look at them but I felt that they were in a friendly relationship. He was always nice to fans but he was even more nicer. I waved my hand to Cho when other turn came.

I changed my strategy, I was searching for CDs and pictures first and then face the fan. I found them quickly. I didn't look up when I asked.
' Hello, what's your name?'
' Hello, Suga.' A familiar female voice answered.

I meet Y/N's gaze. Holy shit.