18.

I had a déja vu feeling. I was preparing for my date, while my parents were staying at my home. It reminded me of my very first date. I was 16, and my classmate asked me out. He was my first love but he throw my love away and cheated on me before we had a chance to make love. Since then, I didn't have anyone significant - I kissed some guys in a drunken state but never more.

I took a bath, Chose my dress, made my make up. I was a mess. I hadn't been that anxious for so long.

When I declared that I was going to a date, my mom cheered on me like I had won the lottery.

'It's better be Yoongi, young lady.' my mom said, acting like a strict parent with false seriousness in her tone.

I didn't answer and her eyes lit up.

'He asked you out?' she said happily. 'Yes!'

'Yes, mom, he asked me out.'

Seeing her reactions, it was entirely suspicious to me.

Before I could ask her questions, the bell rang.

I opened the door and stepped outside - a breathtakingly ​elegant Min Yoongi smiled at me.

My phone buzzed, I was a hundred percent sure, who sent it.

MOM: Y/N, have a great night with Yoongi Xoxo

'So where we gonna go?' I asked him smiling.

'Well, I know a place. I'm not the one who hangs out regularly but I know a place. I'm sure you will like it.' he reassured me by grabbing and squeezing my hand.

We caught a taxi and he gave the driver the exact location. I always admired his speaking voice. Raspy and low... really manly.

'We are here.' he said and got out of the cab to open the door for me.

'Thank you.' I said and he pulled me out of the vehicle.

We were at a large restaurants. It was a famous place in Seoul, tons of celebrities had visited it before.

'Have you ever been there?' he asked me. I shook my head and he rewarded me a gummy​ smile.

'Let's go, beautiful.'

My pale cheeks turned red and I tried to hide it - unsuccessfully.

I felt happiness. Not that I had never ever been happy in my whole life but when I had been that happy, the destiny killed my loved one - my brother. Destiny gave me a hard time processing the loss and I refused to eat and order to ease my pain, I cut myself sometimes. But now I had been clear for almost a year. And my life started get back to the track.

When we opened the door of this elegant place, I heard soft music in the background. To my surprise, it was live music - an older man was playing on the piano.

Yes, Yoongi chose the ideal place for our date.