20.

A/N: Well, besides this book I have to other books, Killing me softly (Jungkook x Reader), and Just Friends where our beloved Min Yoongi is still one of the main characters but not as a love interest, because Hobi is that guy. Well I was thinking about writing other books. I'm the person who get inspiration quickly and I have bunch of ideas. For fanfictions. Just to mention few:
- The Merman: Where Jin is a merman, and a little girl finds him near the shores.
- Paws: Our Min Yoongi as a cat hybrid who has a new owner, and wants her to suffer.
- Alpha of Bangtan: Our Namjoonie is an alpha and sees his mate during a birthday party.

I swear to God, I would like to write something for Jimin and Tae but I didn't find any good for them. But I have to be patient. Enough talking, let's jump into this chapter!!!!!

Yoongi/ Suga POV

I was smiling like an idiot after I came home. To my surprise, every dork was sitting on the couch, pretending to chatting with each other and playing games. They had been waiting for me the whole time, I knew. I was prepared to their stupid comments and jokes - even if I had been the person who least likely get teased by the others.

'How was your date, hyung?' Jungkook asked curiously.

'More than perfect.' I answered as I hurriedly passed them by.

'Did she like La Melody?' Jimin questioned as he grinned.

'I was lucky, she was amazed by this place.'

'Did you kiss?' I heard someone's voice. I was about to rush into my room, so I didn't see who said it.

'None of your business.' I said.

I turned around and I was more than sure that it was Taehyung, judging by his pout.

'Are you guys done with interrogation? I would like to take a shower and sleep.'

'Motionless Min.' Hobi laughed.

I didn't react at all and I went straight to my room.

Ever since I laid my eyes on her, I hated to admit it but she was like a medicine to me. She made me forget my past, she made me forget the stress which was eating me up inside. I had a strange feeling. I knew she had been depressed before - I also had been in these shoes, so if everyone, I knew the feeling. She was master at hiding it. Probably that's why I became more fond of her.

I was depressed as a teen. I was really desperate to make my dreams come true. To become a rapper. An idol.
The school life exhausted me, my parents had too much expectations. I couldn't sleep that much, I was a skinny, plain kid, no wonder I grew up to be a bit harsh and savage person. The music was my painkiller. Always had been.
I left home while I was still in high school. Of course my parents weren't happy about it. My brother and my aunt were the ones who persuaded them to leave me alone. I thought being in Seoul would lift me up. Well, I was wrong. My mood swings got worse, I barely ate anything. After receiving so much rejection, Bang PD was the only one who had seen something in me.

I was laying on my bed, thinking about her - again. Y/N... that beautiful name of hers. Then suddenly I felt some inspiration in my head. I sat up on my bed, grabbed a book, and a pen. Words and  half sentences formed in my mind and I wrote down everything.

Love, adore, amour, happiness, medicine, mood, mine, hug, hold me, kiss your hand

It was just few elements of my unexpected brainstorm. I had never been in real love before. I loved Y/N. Couldn't wait to see her the following day.