[Birthday~Yoonnie] *Short*

[Story Line] Jennie is turning 23 and she wants to sped time with her family and friends. When she gets to practice she sees Blackpink and BTS but she doesn't receive any birthday wishes. It's already past 9 and Jennie is still in the practice room. Yoongi is about to leave but he notices Jennie still there. What will happen when Jennie breaks down? Did anyone actually remember her birthday or did they not? What was Yoongi suppose to do for Jennie?

[Words]

[Theme] Birthday Special (happy birthday, Jennie!!)

[Ships] Jennie Kim X Min Yoongi

Park Chaeyoung X Park Jimin

Lalisa Manoban X Jeon Jungkook

Kim Jisoo X Kim Seokjin

[YG Practice Room]

{Jennie Kim's POV}

I walk into the practice room and notice that BTS was here. I looked over to Jisoo and she just shrugged. I walk to the corner and set my stuff down. I was waiting for 'birthday wishes' but nothing came. I walked to Rose and I sat beside her.

"Hey, what are the guys doing here?" I asked and looked at her.

"Oh...we were just talking about something.." Rose said and looked over at Jimin.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked and took out my phone.

"Ummm...." Rose started and she looked at the others.

"Oh.. we were talking about our comeback." Jimin said and looked at Rose.

"Okay." I said and walked to the dance floor and stretched.

I started the music and the girls got into place. We practiced for a while and rested for a while.

[Time Skip]

Everyone left for dinner and I stayed back to practice for a while. I only stayed because I have nothing else to do. I played the music one more time and danced to it. After 30 second into the song I messed up and turned off the music. I got frustrated and sighed deeply. I sat on the floor with my hands on my knees. I looked at myself in the mirror and I frowned.

Everyone forgot.

Everyone forgot about me.

Everyone forgot my special day.

Everyone is gone and I'm by myself.

I lay down and stare up at the ceiling.

{Min Yoongi's POV}

'...everything is ready. just bring her here in 45 minutes.' Jimin said through the phone. I hung up and put it in my back pocket. I grab my bag and close up the studio. I walk through the halls and notice the music was playing. I walk towards the room and notice that the music stopped.

'Jennie?' I look through the door and see Jennie on the floor.

I walk in and sit beside Jennie.

"You okay?" I asked and looked at her.

"Could be better." Jennie said and covered her face.

"Why? What happened?" I asked and looked at the ceiling.

"It's just that...nevermind." Jennie said and sat up.

"Tell me." I asked and laid my on her shoulder.

"It's just that I wanted to celebrate my birthday with everyone else but you guys forgot."Jennie said and looked down.

"Hey, it's okay. We can celebrate it together." I said and grabbed onto her hands.

"Can we?" Jennie said and looked at me. I nodded and she grabbed her phone.

We walked out and I got into the car. I played music and it started playing 'So Hot' Remix by TheBlackLabel which was performed by Blackpink. Jennie started singing and when it got to the rap part I rapped with her.

I smiled and we arrived at her house. I opened the door for Jennie and she grabbed her stuff. Jennie unlocked her door and she turned on the lights.

Everyone came out and yelled and Jennie covered her face. I smiled and hugged her waist.

"Suprise." I whispered and Jennie turned around.

"You knew?" Jennie asked and smiled. I nodded and kissed her forehead. Everyone started screaming and yelling. I smiled and hugged Jennie.

"Go and change. We'll celebrate afterwards." I said and she walked upstairs. I walk to the bathroom and changed out of my clothes into more formal clothes.

[Time Skip]

I got out and checked if everything was in place and Jennie came down. She came down wearing a black lace long sleeve shirt and a black velvet skirt with black suspenders.

I stare at her and Jin comes beside me

"Close your mouth before you catch a fly." Jin says and I close my mouth. Jennie smiles and hugs everyone here.

She walks over to me and hugs me.

"Thank you." Jennie whispers and I hug her.

"Anything for you." I say and kiss her forehead.

"Come on lets go and celebrate your birthday." I said and grabbed her hand.

We spent the entire night having fun and dancing.

[A/N: I know it's probably short but I'll make more. I just have to cut it down because I have to study for a test and I have to finish a bunch of homework. But hopefully you liked it and I will make more tomorrow if I have time. Thank You!!]