~Teddy Bear-LIZKOOK~ (SHORT)

Story Line: Jungkook and Lisa head to the carnival and play around. Jungkook wins Lisa a teddy bear but Jungkook didn't really ask Lisa for a date. They were just hanging out. This was never a date but that's what Lisa thinks. Lisa thought that Jungkook asked her out but he didn't. What happens in the end of the night?

~Jungkook's POV~

I walk over to Lisa and her group. 

"Hey, what are you guys doing this weekend?" I asked and looked at them.

"I have a date with Jimin." Rose said and walked away.

"Umm....I have to fix something with Yoongi." Jennie said and walked away. Moments later Jennie appeared again.

"It's about music not about our relationship." Jennie said and ran away. I nodded and looked at the other two. Lisa opened her mouth but Jisoo spoke.

"I'm having dinner with Jin. Lisa has nothing to do. Bring her with you." Jisoo said and walked away.

"Bring her back by 10, please." Jisoo said and I nodded. I looked at Lisa and she nodded slowly. 

"I'll pick you up at 4. Bye." I said and ruffled her hair. She laughed and I smiled.

~4PM~

I walk up to Lisa's house and knock on her door. I wait outside and open my phone. 

3:55PM

I'm early. I knock on her door one more time and she appears at the door. I look at her and stared at her in awe.

 I look at her and stared at her in awe

She looked breathtaking and beautiful. I snap out of my thoughts when Lisa snaps her fingers in front of me.

"Ready?" Lisa said and I nodded. We walked to my car and we headed off to the carnival.

~TIME SKIP~

We walk around and look for different rides or games. I put my hands in my pockets and look at Lisa. She looked so mesmerized. I looked and saw that Lisa saw something. She grabbed onto my hand and dragged me to the game. 

We played the game until I won a teddy bear. I grab it from the vender (?) and hand it to Lisa. She smile and we walked around until we got tired. 

It was already 8:30 and we were still walking around. I grab onto Lisa's hand and we walk to the car. I drive to a hill were you can see the whole city.

I stop and open the door. I see that she was still holding the bear. I grab two blankets from the trunk and lay it down on the floor. Lisa sits down quickly with the bear and I hand her the blanket and I enjoy the view of the city.

"This is beautiful. Where did you even find this place?" Lisa asked and I look at her.

"Me and the boys were here a couple of times when we were trainees." I said and looked at her. 

She looks beautiful. I thought and stared at her.

"Stop staring please." Lisa said and laid her head on the bear.

We spent talking and staring at the sky and the city. 

~TIME SKIP~

"How about we go home? Jisoo told me to bring you home before 10 and it's already 9:45." I said and Lisa nodded. I grabbed the blankets and put it in the back. 

I drive Lisa to her dorm. I walk with her and hug her tightly. 

Jisoo opened the door and looked at the both of us.

"So how was the date?" Jisoo asked. I looked at her confused.

"It wasn't a date. We just hung out at the carnival." I said and looked at Jisoo.

"Ohh..." Jisoo said and I looked at Lisa. Lisa's hand was hung down and she walked in the dorm.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Lisa thought that you asked her out on a date. She's probably crushed. I should check on her, have a good night." Jisoo said and closed the door.

I walked out and saw that the lights were on. I saw two figures and one of them was curled into a ball. The other one was standing. Lisa and Jisoo.

I walk to my car and drive away.

~NEXT DAY~

I walk to school and see Lisa's group but no Lisa.

"Hey, where's Lisa?" I asked and they looked each other.

"Lisa stayed home. She wasn't feeling well."Rose said and looked at the others. I ran to their dorm and knocked on the door. Lisa opened it and she closed it but my foot stopped it. I pushed it open and looked at Lisa. 

Her eyes were puffy and her face was stained with tears.

"What do you want?" Lisa asked coldly.

"I'm sorry." I said. 

"Sorry? Really, I thought we were going on a date. At the end you just ruined the whole night and I can't accept your apology." Lisa said and walk to her room. I followed her and kept arguing with her.

"Why did you even think it was a date?" I asked.

"Because.." Lisa started.

"What Lisa?" I asked and looked at her.

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!" Lisa screams and falls on the floor crying. I fall beside her and pull her into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I didn't know." I said and hugged her tightly. Lisa continued to cry and I hug her tightly. 

"D-do y-you even l-like m-me?" Lisa asked and I looked at her.

"No." I stated. Lisa cried harder and I knew that this was going to happen.

"I don't like you. In fact, I'm in love with you." I said and kissed her on the lips. I pulled away and looked at Lisa. Lisa blushed and smile.

"Aww...is Lisa smiling?" I teased and Lisa hit my shoulder.

"No..." Lisa said and turned the other way. I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"How about we spend the whole day together?" I asked and she nodded.

"Get ready and we'll watch some movies. While your doing that I'll order some food." I asked and she nodded. I walked out of her room and ordered food.

The entire day we spent the entire day watching movies and fooling around. We skipped school but it was fine. 

Don't lie about you relationship. If you like someone, tell them because then it would be worth it.

A/N: It's sooo late. It's currently 8:30 and I finally finished this chapter. I'm so proud of myself. I hope you like it and if you cry, I'm sorry. I have school tomorrow and I should be asleep but hey, I'm writing. Hope you liked this chapter. It was suppose to be short but then it became so long. Hope you like it. COMMENT. VOTE. FOLLOW.