~P-R-O-M?-Jirose~ (SHORT)

A/N: Hey, it's been a long time since I've updated and I got bored and decided that I wanted to write. So I did. Have fun reading! <3

STORY LINE: Jimin has been stalling and now that Prom is closer than expected, more and more people are asking each other out. Jimin has noticed that Rose has been getting so much attention and that so guys are asking her. What he has heard is that she said 'no' to all of them. But he doesn't know why. He also thinks that he would get dumped. Find out what happens to Jimin and Rose.

~JIMIN'S POV~

I walk down the hall and turn the corner. I see that Rose was standing by her locker. But someone was there. 

Jungkook.

Best Friend.

Not anymore. 

I walk pass them and notice that Jungkook was holding a sign and it said 'P-R-O-M'. I walk pass them and walk to my locker. I grab my stuff and look over at Rose and Jungkook. Jungkook walks away with his head hanging low. I look at Rose and we make eye contact. I look away and walk the other direction. 

~TIME SKIP~

Classes were dismissed and I walk back to my locker. I dial my lock and stuff by binders in my locker. I grab my coat and look at Rose. She was at her locker and she looks at me. I slam my locker and walk away. 

'Stop playing with my heart Park Chaeyoung.'  I say in my head and walk out of school. 

I walk home with headphones on. I walk in and sit by my desk.  

I unplug my headphones and let my music play out loud. 

Parents? 

Work. Like always.

After 30 minutes, I hear the doorbell and rush down the steps. I turn the door knob and see Rose.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and looked at her. 

"Umm...I just wanted to ask you something." Rose said and looked at me. 

"Sure. Come in." I said and stand by the side. 

We walk to my room and I pause the music. I let her sit on my bed and I sit on the chair.

"Why did we become so distant?" Rose asked me and I was caught off-guard.

"What do you mean?" I asked and looked at her.

"I mean why don't you talk to me anymore. Why do you always pass me like I'm nothing but air." Rose asked and stood up. 

"WHAT! I DON'T TALK TO YOU! I TRY EVERY SINGLE DAY!" I scream at her and I see her flinch. 

"Don't scream at me." Rose says in a gentle voice. 

"WHY WOULDN'T I SCREAM AT YOU. FOR THE PAST YEARS, I TRIED TO TALK TO YOU BUT YOU FOUND BETTER FRIENDS. YOU SHUT ME OUT OF YOU LIFE." I screamed at her. 

"I ONLY SHUT YOU OUT BECAUSE I NEEDED TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT!" Rose screams and tears were falling from her face. 

"WHAT WAS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAD TO SHUT ME OUT!" I screamed and she falls on the bed.

"You know what was important." Rose said in a soft voice again. 

"What." I said in an unamused voice.

"I-I..." Rose said stuttering.

"You what?" I asked and crossed my arms across my chest.

"I-I l-liked you." Rose said and looked down. My face softened and I look at her. I hear sniffles and I kneel in front of her. 

"Rose." I start.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. I'm sorry for screaming at you." I say and I hug her. Rose continues to cry and I feel bad. 

"Rose. Can I ask you something?" I asked and got up. She nodded and I walk over to my desk and pick up and poster that said 'P-R-O-M?' and I walked over to Rose. 

I tapped her on the shoulder. She looks up and I hold up the poster. She cries harder and I frown. 

"Is that a 'No'?" I asked and look at her. Rose gets up and tackles me on the floor.

"No. It's  a yes." Rose says in a shaky voice and I smile. 

"Thank you." I say and I kiss her forehead.