~Promise-Yoonnie [Pt. 2]~

Story Line: Now that Yoongi has moved, Jennie is left alone

Story Line: Now that Yoongi has moved, Jennie is left alone. But what happens when her mom gets a phone call about her dad and her mom has to leave her. That's when Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, and Rose travel to  Daegu and let's see who they meet while they're there?  What will happen to their friendship? Broken? or Stronger?

Parts: Part 2 [2 Parts]

Word Count: 2082

[Jennie's POV]

I watch as Yoongi walks onto the plane. I feel Jisoo wrap her arms around my shoulders and I lay my head on her shoulder.

"Everything will be okay." Jisoo said and I nod.

"Let's go?" Jin asks and I nod. We walk to the parking lot and I get in the back.

I feel my phone buzz and I open it.

Message-🖤Yoongi 🖤: hey, I miss you...

I look up and I see that Jin and Jisoo are talking. I look back down and smile at the message. I open the message and text back.

[Text]

Me: Miss you, too

🖤Yoongi 🖤:  I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner...

Me: It's fine, at least I found out before you left

🖤Yoongi 🖤:  I'm going to miss you so much

Me: Me too....why did you have to leave

🖤Yoongi 🖤: eomma got a new job in Daegu and we had to move

Me: promise that you'll come and visit when you have time

🖤Yoongi 🖤: promise

Me: i just got home....i'll be back. I have to talk to eomma

🖤Yoongi 🖤: okay, i'll talk to you later  🖤🖤

[Text Ended]

I smiled and waved goodbye to Jin and Jisoo. I walk in and see eomma at the kitchen. I see that she's on the phone and I wave at her. She waves back and smiles warmly.

I walk upstairs and change out of my clothes and into comfy ones. I walk down the stairs and see eomma sitting in the kitchen. 

"What's wrong,  eomma?" I asked and went beside her.

"Nothing. Nothing. Everything will be fine." Eomma said and I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean everything will be fine?" I asked and grabbed her hands.

"Your dad." eomma said and I let go of her hands gently.

"What happened to dad?" I asked and held onto her hand tightly.