~New Year's Eve-LIZKOOK~

A/N in the end. DON'T TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY!

Story Line: Some of the companies are coming together and having a New Year's party. Jungkook finds himself in a situation where he has to pick between three people because of his company. Eunha. Tzuyu. Or Lisa. The company knows about it and he was told to pick by 12 midnight. What would the company think about his choice? What would his choice be?

~Jungkook's POV~

JYP, YG, SM, and many other companies have held a party for New Year's Eve. I walk around and see Jimin. I walk up to him and see Rose. I wave and look at them.

"Having fun?" I asked and looked at the both of them.

"Yeah, actually I'm having a lot of fun." Jimin said and looked at Rose. Rose blushed and I smiled. 

"Hey, you should look for your manger. I heard that he needed you in the back. He needs to tell you something. By the way, trust your heart not your brain." Rose said and walked away with Jimin. I nodded and looked puzzled.

I make my way to the back and see my manger and three other people. Two of them looked familiar. I walk closer and see them.

Lisa and Tzuyu. 

I think I know the other person but I'm not sure. 

I walk by my manger and look at him.

"What's happening?" I asked and looked at him.

"Well, we heard from some fans that because BIGHIT let's BTS date they picked out three girls you can pick from." he said and I looked at him in shock. 

"I think you know two of them. Lisa and Tzuyu. The other one is newer. Her name is Eunha. I would like you to do something. I need you to pick one of them. By 12 midnight. Rank them 1-3, I don't care, just pick one by 12. Good luck." he said and walked away. 

I walk up to Lisa and Tzuyu and give them a hug. 

"Annyeong, I'm Eunha. I'm from Gfriend." the girl said in a high pitched voice. I flinched and bowed to her. I waved and looked behind her. Lisa and Tzuyu looked at me and I forced a small smile. 

"Ok, so it's about 9 and so I am going to spend 1 hour with each of you." I said and looked at the three of them.

"Why can't you spend 30 minutes with them and you can spend the rest of your time with me." Eunha said and I looked at her. I stared at her with disbelief and shook my head. 

0 points for kindness.

100 points for selfishness. I thought and looked at the girls. 

"Okay, I'm going to start off with Tzuyu then Eunha. And finally Lisa. By the end I will give you your scores and I will tell you who I pick." I said and looked at them. I turned around for a minute or two and heard something.

"It's going to be me. So please, back off. Why would you win at all your both ugly and he only likes girls who ARE from Korea not anywhere else. So please why don't you just leave." I heard and I knew it was Eunha because I knew that Lisa or Tzuyu would say that. I knew that it was her because I've already met Lisa and Tzuyu.  

I turned around and grabbed Tzuyu by the wrist and walked away. (SO SAD BUT I STILL LOVE TWICE! I LOVE BLACKTWICE/TWICEPINK!) I see Lisa walk the other way and make her way to her group. I walk off with Tzuyu and talk to her about different things. 

~TIME SKIP 1 HOUR~

I like Tzuyu but she's mostly quiet and I can't really talk to her much. I would rate her a 95/100. Subtracting 5 points because I can't really hear or talk to her that much.