~Special-LIZKOOK~

Story Line: Lisa always felt lonely and there was only one person who always make her special. But that person is away and won't come back in 2 months. Lisa was always bullied because she never fit in anywhere. She got bullied when she arrived in school and throughout the school years. There was only one person who would help her but he was gone. The girl group who always bullies her is always attached to Jungkook and Lisa would never spend any more time with him. 

Characters:

Lisa- Main 

Jungkook- Main

Blackpink members (Jisoo, Rose, & Jennie)- Shows up a few times

Gfriend/Eunha- Bullies (Sorry again)

Tzuyu, Nayeon, Seulgi, & Joy- Friends who help her but only shows a few times.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lisa's POV~

It's been almost 2 months and Jungkook is still not back. School has been tough and I have to go everyday so I don't fail for the year. Jungkook doesn't know that I've missed most of my classes and I've already used up all the days I needed to be absent. From now on I have to go. School isn't like what it was before. Jungkook isn't here to help me with anything. 

~TIME SKIP~

I walk into school and notice that the people who bullied me and still bullies me are standing in front of the school doors. 

I put my head down and try to walk past them. I get to the door but I  feel my hair being pulled. I flinch and look behind me. I see one of them and tears are already flowing down my eyes. 

I see Sowon pulling my hair and I can't help but ask her to let go of me.

"Why would I?" Sowon said and I try to pull away. I see the main person who always bullies me.

"Well. Well. Well. What do we have here? You finally came back. Ohh...how much I love seeing you..."Eunha said and slaps me across the face.

"Get hurt." She said and grabs my face and slaps me again. 

"Come on. We have to get to class." Yuju said and I fall on the floor. They leave and I walk to the bathroom. 

I look at myself in the mirror and I look at my cheek. The are red marks and there are tears that are stained on my face. I grab wipes and clean my face. I look at myself in the mirror one more time and force a smile. 

I walk out and hear the bell ring. I look around me and run to my class. I take my seat and look at the empty seat beside me. Jungkook has been gone for 2 months and he hasn't come back. I look at the teacher and listen. 

I see the teacher face the board and I feel something hit my head. I look down and see a crumpled piece of paper. I pick it up and open it. I look at it and tears are forming in my eyes.

'Get lost. Also stay away from Jungkook. He doesn't deserve you. Why would he deserve you, your a piece of trash.' 

Tears form in my eyes and they fall. I didn't know what to do. I hear the door creak open and look at the door. 

I look and see a familiar face. 

Jungkook.

I look at him and we make eye contact. 

I look away and he sits beside me and I get up. I run out and run to the bathroom. I sink down on the floor and cried. I look at myself in the mirror and cry. I walk out and walk to the nurse. I tell the nurse that I'm sick and she calls the teacher. I student brings down my bag and I walk home.