~Girlfriend?-LIZKOOK~

Story Line: Lisa always thought that she was going to be lonely all her life. But when Jungkook asks his friends and Lisa's, Jennie, Yoongi, Jisoo, Jin, Jimin, and Rose, help Jungkook get the girl that he loves, Lisa won't feel lonely. But what happens when a rumor spreads that Jungkook isn't going to ask Lisa out? How would Jungkook handle everything? More importantly what would Lisa think?

~Lisa's POV~

I was sitting at our table with my three best friends. But the only problem is that they're not alone. 

Rose has Jimin.

Jennie has Yoongi. (I'm sorry. I really like this ship but I know that more people ship Taennie. I'm sorry.)

Jisoo and Jin. 

I poke my food as they talk to each other. I feel someone sitting beside me and I look beside me. 

Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook.

Crush?

Yup.

I look at Jungkook and he faces me. I look away quickly and I hear a chuckle. I look at Jungkook and I smile. 

I look at Jisoo who was in front of me and I kicked her legs underneath the table. Jisoo yelped and Jin looked at her so lovingly. I rolled my eyes and I kicked her again. She stared back at me and I pointed my head at Jungkook. Jisoo gave me a smirk and I rolled my eyes again. 

I got tired of them and got up. I threw away my trash and grabbed my bag and headed towards the library. I didn't even bother saying good-bye.

~Jungkook's POV~

I feel Lisa get up and I watch her leave. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the rest. 

"Hey, can I ask you guys something?" I asked them and they looked at me. The three girls looked side to side and I rolled y eyes.

"Lisa left because of you guys." I said and they all sighed.

"Can you help me get Lisa?" I asked and they looked at me in shock.

"I thought you hated her?" Jin said and stuffed his face. 

"No....that was just a phase..." I said quietly.

"Awww...Jungkook is growing up!" Jisoo said and looks at me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Can you just help me, please?" I pleaded and looked the 6 of them. They all nodded and I smiled.

I got up and walked around the school. 

~Lisa's POV~

I pass by the classrooms and I finally find mine. I walk to my seat and sit down. I pull out my phone and headphones. I listen to the song that was playing and I laid my head down on my desk. 

I feel someone tapping me and I lift my head up. I see Jisoo, Jennie, and Rose standing beside my desk. I take my headphones our and look at them.

"What do you need?" I asked and looked at them.

"You need to get up. Class is about to start." Jennie said and looked at me. I nodded and grabbed my bag. I put away my phone and Jennie sits beside me. Rose and Jisoo are behind me. 

Class started and I tried to pay attention but Jungkook and Yoongi were fooling around in front of us. Jennie got annoyed so much that she hit Yoongi and Jungkook on the back of their heads. I chuckled and shook my head.