Chapter 9 Friends

Chapter 9

*Louis' POV*

We all went out of the room to let Niall and Abby have a private talk.

"What happened?" Harry asked. That's the question in everyone's mind now. What happened?

"I don't know mate" Liam said.

"I hope she's ok" Zayn said.

"Me too man" I said.

I tried to listen to what they were talking about.

".....I knew he looked familiar then he said my name all of a sudden. I was really confused........then I found out who he was"

"Who was it?"

"D-"

"Louis" I turned around and saw Liam.

"Don't" he told me.

"Fine" I sighed then walked over the couch in the corner.

Our tour starts next month. I don't want to leave Abby. I wish she could come on tour with us like before, but she can't. I wish she could be our opening act again, but we already have one. I wish we could stay in touch 24/7 when we all go on tour, but we're all too busy. She's going to go to Ireland to live with her family and probably even go to college. That's what we're supposed to be doing, but all of this suddenly happened. I'm going to miss her. I do hope all of us can keep in touch with her.

Niall and Abby then came out of the room. I really want to know what happened, but I don't think I will. I just have to find out for myself I guess.

"Is it alright if we leave now? We can have another rehearsal next week if you want" Niall said.

"Ok, that's fine" Liam said.

We all then left the studio and went to the van.

*****

*Abigail/Abby's POV*

It was a silent car ride back to the house. Niall asked me earlier if I wanted the others to know about it, but I just said I'll think about.

I want them to know, but at the same time, I don't. I don't want it to distract them in their career if I told them, but they can handle it right? If I don't tell them, they might feel offended because we're all so close to each other and we all trust each other as well. They might think I don't trust them but I do. I just don't want it to ruin their career.

"So, do you want to them or not? It's your choice Abby, you don't have to tell them" Niall said as we entered the house.

"Ok, they can know about it, but can you tell them? Please?" I said.

"Ok, that's fine" He said.

"Thank you" I said and gave him a hug before I ran up to my room.

I knew what I wanted to do. It's good, so it can get my mind of what just happened earlier. I pulled out my box of room decorations.

I kept this box for a while now and I haven't used it until now. I was waiting for the exact time to do it. A time when I feel sad, or angry, or if I needed to get my mind off things, like now. I didn't want to decorate my room when I'm bored, because there are a whole lot of other stuff to do when you're bored.

I then took out my Christmas lights, paranoid photos, craft pegs, old magazines and a dream catcher. I then put the box away and started to get my creative side on.

Good bye plain room, hello new room.

*****

I looked at the finishing touch. Meh, it's pretty good I guess. How long did I do this for? Whoa, 2 hours. What the hell? Well, I'm quite proud with what it looks like.

Christmas lights were hung around the room with paranoid photos of my friends, the boys and myself. I had extra photos so I placed them on the walls, there was a dream catcher hanging above my bed and the wall behind the bed was my favourite part of the room. It has my favourite quote with Christmas lights around it and more photos. The quote says "Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there".

What's my room theme you may ask? Friends.

I then turned on the Christmas lights and turned off the room light and closed the curtains. Wow, it looks so cool! I lied down on my bed, amazed at what I'm looking at. It reminds me of the time when me and Louis looked up at the stars.....wait, what?

I felt my eyes started to get heavy. Why am I sleepy at this time?! It's only 4pm! You know what? I'll just have a little nap...