Chapter 26 I'm Sorry

Abigail/Abby's POV

*A few months later*

It was finally the holidays and we could all go back home to see our families. College was really hard, but you know, you get use to it. I made lots of new friends throughout the way and had some dramas but got along at the end. Except just one. Just one drama that I want to just completely stop. Just one drama that I cannot stop thinking about. Just one drama that I want to get along again.

Louis.

No matter how much I want to forgive him, hug him, talk to him, call him, text him, look at him, I can't. I just can't. Why? Because I'm too scared. I'm too anxious. I'm too shy. I'm too nervous. I hate it.

We haven't talked since the Skype call, except when Niall or the other lads called me and forced both of us to talk to each other. All we do is just say 'Hi' then he asks 'How are you?' I say 'Good' even though I'm not and that's it. End of conversation. The boys know what's happening to the both of us and they're trying everything to make us friends again. Even I'm trying, but it's not working. Nothing's working. But I think I know the solution to it.

Talking to each other face to face.

Problem? He's on tour, while I'm not busy. I'm in college when he's not busy.

I'm outside now, waiting to get picked up by...I actually don't know who. My mum just texted me that I'm going to get picked up at 2:30pm. I was about to text who was going to pick me up, but my phone died, even though it was 20%. I think I need a new phone.

I then saw a familiar white car come and stopped right in front of me.

"Hello love!" Niall said as the window rolled down and took he ray bands off.

"Niall!?" I said in shock.

"How are you?" he asked as he got out of the car.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much." I said as I immediately gave him a hug.

"I missed you too princess."

"How long has it been? Since we saw each other?" He asked as we broke the hug.

"I don't know. 7 months?"

"Yeah, that's right. 7 months. Wow, it's been too long. C'mon, let's go. I have to show you something." Niall grinned.

"Okay?" I said as I picked up my bags then Niall snatched it off me.

"I'll do it, don't worry." he smiled as he placed the bags in the booth.

"Thanks." I said and got in the passenger seat.

"So, how was school?" He asked as he started the engine.

"Oh, you don't want to know. It's really stressing. You're lucky you started your career early." I told him.

"I'm irish. Of course I'm lucky." he grinned. He did not change at all.

"I'm glad you picked me up instead of mum or dad." I said and he laughed.

"Shut up, it's true. Don't tell them that though."

"You haven't changed at all. It's good you're posting YouTube videos again."

"Yeah." I said.

"I'm really proud of you Abby." Niall smiled.

"I'm proud of you too."

*****

"Abby."

"Go away." I groaned.