Chapter 29 It's About Time

Abigail/Abby's POV

We were all in the waiting room at the Modest! Management building. The lads were waiting to be called to go to their meeting with the management, and I was waiting for Simon to call me. I was really nervous. What if I say something wrong? I don't want to make a fool out of myself right in front of him. That would be so embarrassing.

A few minutes later, a lady with a clipboard who looked around her 30's came out.

"Hello boys. You have a meeting with your management." she said clearly.

"In the same room?" Liam asked.

"Yep. You all going to go by yourselves?" she questioned.

"Not thanks, we can manage it." Harry answered as she walked away.

"Don't leave me. I don't want to be alone." I begged as I held onto Niall's arm.

"You'll be fine, stop panicking. It's just Simon. I'm sure we'll be back before you finish your little talk with him. You've made your decision right?" Niall asked.

"Yes, of course." I nodded.

"Okay. I got to go. I'll see you later." He said as he gave me a small hug.

"Bye Abby!" Harry said.

"You'll be fine. I promise." Liam half smiled.

"He's scary at first, but it'll be all cool later." Zayn said.

"Okay. Thanks." I answered.

"Have fun." Louis said.

"Have fun at your meeting too? I guess." I said awkwardly.

They all then disappeared into the hallways. It was quiet now. Too quiet. And I don't like it at all. I want to put my ear phones on, but I might get called out any minute now.

I looked around the room and saw pictures of celebrities that are also by Modest! Management in shiny, black frames. Such as Olly Murs, MNEK, Cheryl, Marvin Humes, Alison Moyet, Paul Potts, Diana Vickers, Little Mix, 5 Seconds Of Summer, Scouting For Girls and of course One Direction.

I would be the happiest person alive if I were in any of their shoes.

"Abigail Horan?"

I took my eyes off the pictures around the room and looked at the person who said my name. It was the same lady before.

"Yes?" I said as I stood up.

"Mr Simon Cowell is ready to talk to you. Just follow me." She said then I followed her.

My heart beat went faster with each step. I've talked to him before, only with the lads around me. This was first time talking to him face to face alone. We went down to so many corridors. I would get lost here very easily. This place is like a maze.

We then stopped in front of a door that read SIMON COWELL. You do not know how fast my heart is beating now. It feels like it's going to explode.

The lady knocked on the door 3 times.

"Come in!" Simon's deep, British voice said.

She turned the door knob and entered inside.

"Sir, here's miss Abigail Horan." She said as she let me entered inside.

"Ahh, hello Abigail. Take a seat." He grinned as I walked to the seat in front of him. I heard the door close which was from the lady who left.

"Now, how are you? You look quite nervous by the looks of it." he said as he looked closely at me.

"Um, I'm good thanks. Yeah, I'm a bit nervous." I said.