Chapter 17 This Is It

My favourite chapter so far! Can't wait for you guys to read it! ENJOY :)

Chapter 17

*Abigail/Abby's POV*

Today is my last day until I leave to go to Ireland. The boys and I did so many things in the past few days, even though it was quite difficult since it was winter and couldn't really do that much.

My life will change forever as soon as I enter those gates at the airport.

And I don't want that to change.

But it is for my own good.

*Louis's POV*

We arrived at the airport with screaming fans, but we made it. Right now, we are waiting for Abby's flight to be called out so she can check in. It's going to be so empty without her. I don't want her to leave.

"Louis" Harry whispered to me.

"Yeah?"

"You need to tell her you like her before she leaves"

"What? Why? I can't, she likes someone else"

"And how do you know that?"

"Because she told me before when we were ice skating. She said she likes someone" I explained to him.

"Do you know who that someone is?" Zayn asked as he joined in the conversation.

"No, how am I supposed to know?"

They then face palmed themselves. What?

"It's you, you idiot" Zayn said.

"What? No it's not!"

"Yes, it is. It's so obvious that she likes you and you like her"

"She doesn't have feelings for me" I told them. She likes someone else.

"UK Airlines Flight AF259, to Dublin, Ireland, please proceed to the check out area"

*Abigail/Abby's POV*

"Abby, Liam and I want to talk to you about something" Niall said as they both sat next to me.

"Ok?" I said.

"Now, you know how you like Louis?"

What? How did they know!?

"No, I don't"

"All of us know that what you just said, was a big, big lie" Liam said.

"Is it really that obvious?" I asked.

"Yes" they said in unison. Dang it, I should've known.

"Ok, get to the point about" I told them.

"You need to tell him that you like him" Niall said.

"Sorry, not doing that" I said.

"Why not!? Come on, please? For us" Liam begged.

"He likes someone else!"

"And who would that be?"

"I don't know. He just said that he likes this girl and I said oh she must be amazing and he said she is, but she doesn't like him" I explained.

"He's talking about you"

"Haha, very funny Liam"

"I'm being serious" Wait, he always is.

"That's not true! Here, let me tell you the story. I said to him you're so embarrassing because he was failing at ice skating yesterday, then he said you're so gorgeous to me-"