Prologue

Prologue

When I ran away from One Direction, I didn't know where to stay. I didn't want to stay with my old parents since they aren't my parents anymore, I didn't want to stay with my REAL parents, because they lived in Ireland and I'm in England and I was broke, so I couldn't buy a plane ticket. So I became homeless. Terrible right? Until I saw an all girls orphanage. I didn't know if I should go or not, but being in a orphanage is better than being a homeless, so I decided to go in. And that's where I am now. In a orphanage, just like when I was younger. I've been in the orphanage for quite a while now. Why? Because no one wants to adopt me. Why? Because I'm 19 years old. I mean, who wants to adopt a 19 year old person? The people that come here usually adopt a girl who is much more younger than me. That's why I've been here for a while. I'm the oldest girl in the orphanage and I actually have to do quite a lot of work. Feeding the girls, looking after them and much more. And I HATE it! I only have one friend here, which is Ms Chelson. She is the boss of this place and we don't really talk very often, since she is quite busy. So I get pretty lonely here sometimes. When ever I have nothing to do in my room, I just look out the window and sing and wish that I will get adopted soon, but nooooo, no one wants to adopt me. I don't like the orphanage, I want someone to adopt me so I can get out of this hell hole, I mean orphanage.

I just want to be adopted.