Chapter 15 I Love You

*Abigail/Abby's POV*

I have to tell them, but I don't want to see their sad faces, because it'll make me even more sad.

I fixed myself up from crying earlier and went downstairs.

"Hey, are you ok?" Niall asked.

"Yup"

No, not really.

"I-I need to tell you guys something" I said feeling nervous and sat down on the couch with all of them.

"Ooh! Exciting!" Louis grinned. Yes, but no.

"So, um, you probably already know, I got accepted into college" I said avoiding eye contact with them and playing with my fingers. That's probably what I do when I'm nervous.

"Yeah, we all know, I talked to mum and then I told the lads" Niall said.

"Sorry if you didn't want them to know" he added.

"No, it's fine" I said looking. They're going to have to know anyway.

"Anyway, so um, I start next week and I have a choice of either go to school, or to stay here with you guys" I paused. Ok, now here's the hard part.

"And I chose to go to college"

"I TOLD YOU! Now give me the money!" Harry yelled at Louis.

"Wait! I'm not done yet!" I yelled. Wait, did they just bet on me? Who cares, that doesn't really matter now.

"I-I have to leave on Monday"

"What?" They all said in unison.

"I-I know and I don't want to leave any of you" I could already feel my eyes going to get watery.

"I'm going to miss you much" I said and started to cry.

"Aw, Abby. Don't cry" I heard Niall's voice say as he rubbed my back.

"Y-you guys just mean so so much to me. Without you, I wouldn't be the person I am now. Everything is going to change when I leave. We're going to go in different ways. I'm going to college and you're going to start your tour. I'm going back to my normal life. I won't be seeing you"

"I-I just don't know what I would do without you" I said as I wiped my tears away.

"Abby, we may be a long way from each other, but we will still be together" Liam said.

"No matter wherever we are or where you are in the world, we will still be a family that stays together" Zayn said.

"Even though we fight through so many small things that I really hate arguing about, I will still miss it" Niall said which made me smile.

"Group hug!" Louis yelled as we ran in the middle.

"I love you guys" I grinned.