Chapter 1 The Last Page

Chapter 1 The last page

*1 year later* (Year 2015)

**Abigail's pov**

I guess you could say that I've changed ever since I ran away from One Direction. I'm kind of quiet now, unlike before, I was really loud and outgoing, although, I can still be loud and outgoing but it's quite rare if that happens. I ate less now as well. I don't really know why though, but I still love food. I'm also not that anti-social anymore, probably because Ms Chelson took it off me when I came here in the orphanage. Oh and I got a haircut so it wasn't long like before and I got rid of the blonde tips of my hair so now, it's naturally brown. That's all I can think of right now.

Anyway, if you didn't remember, about a year ago, I was living with One Direction, but then I left. The reason why I left is because they forgot my birthday. My 18th birthday. I was really pissed of about it back then. I wish I didn't scream and yell at them. I was such an idiot. The other reason that I left was because Louis and Harry had a competition. So if you didn't know, they both liked me and they both wanted me to be their girlfriend, so they came up with an idea that whoever I kiss first, I get to be their girlfriend. I didn't know about it until a year later and that's when I decided to escape which was really stupid.

Yes, I know, I was an idiot back then.

I didn't really like my life here in the adoption centre. It's really boring, noisy and annoying, just because I have to work here I guess.

"Abby! I'm hungry!" someone said behind my door.

"Too bad" I groaned, too lazy to get up and get food for this child.

"Ms Chelson!-"

"Ok! Ok! I'll your stupid food!" I said as I got out of bed and opened my door. It was Jessica. I should've known, she always asks for food.

"You said a bad word! I'm telling Ms-"

"It means food" I said as I walked downstairs with her following behind me.

"I love stupid!"

"Good for you"

"Abby, don't teach her inappropriate words, she's still young" Ms Chelson said as I walked passed her.

"Yeah, ok" I said.

"So, what do you want" I asked Jessica as I entered the kitchen.

"Stupid!"

"Don't say that, or else Ms Chelson will kill me" I told her.

"Froot Loops!" she grinned.

"Oh god" I mumbled as I tried not to get flashbacks.

*****

"There" I said as I passed her the cereal.

"There's no milk" she said.

"It's better without milk, trust me" I said as I started to walk back to my room.

**Niall's pov**

We just had a talked with Simon and he allowed us to adopt a girl. Since Abby left, we were all really depressed. It's really lonely, quiet, empty and different without her. So we decided to adopt a girl so it won't be lonely anymore but I know that it will still be different since the girl is not Abby. We searched everywhere to find her, but we failed. I cried for days when we couldn't find her and when we stopped searching. She's gone. She's gone forever. I'll never get to see my sister again. I miss her a lot and she left because of me. It's all my fault. I'm so stupid for forgetting her birthday. I hate myself.

"So what age girl should we get?" Liam asked while he kept his eyes on the road.

"I'm not sure" I replied thinking.

"I'm not sure either" Zayn agreed.

"Let's just decide when we get there" Harry said.

"Ok" I said.

*****

We then arrived at the orphanage centre. We booked at time there which was 7pm and is apparently the 'sleeping time' for the girls here at centre, which we didn't mind, just incase some of the girls here were fans and start to mob us.

"Hello! You must be the ones that I was in the phone call earlier right?" A lady who looked about 40 asked as she came over to us.

"Yep, that's us. Ms Chelson right?" Liam said.

"Yes! That's me! Just come over here" she then walked over to a desk.

"So what age are you looking for?" Ms Chelson asked as we came over to the desk.

"Uh we're not sure yet" Zayn answered.

"Ok, you can look in this booklet" she then pulled out a thick book.

"Each page has a picture of a girl in this orphanage. It also has a bit of information about them" she explained and she gave us the booklet.

"Thanks" Liam said and grabbed the book.

"You can sit over there" she pointed to the couches

"Ok thank you" I smiled and we walked over to the couches.

We all looked inside the booklet. The first one was a baby girl, but we knew it would be difficult to handle.

"Boys, do you want a child or a teenager?" Liam asked as he stopped flipping the pages.

We all looked at each other.

"Ok, hands up for child" Liam said. No one puts their hand up.

"Teenager it is" Liam smiled and started to flip the pages to find teenagers.

*****

"There's no one we want in this book" Harry sighed and closed the book.

"Wait Haz, you missed a page!" Liam grabbed the book off Harry and started flipping to the page that Harry missed.

"We probably don't want her anyways" Harry mumbled as he crossed his arms.

"Holy shit" Liam whispered as his eyes widened.

"What?" We all asked confused.

"No way" Zayn said as he grabbed the book off Liam.

"Hey!" Liam said.

"What is it?" I asked impatiently.

"Oh my God" Harry said in shocked as he took the book off Zayn. What's going on!?

"Oh my god! It's Abby!" Louis said in shocked as he grabbed the book.

WHAT!?