Chapter 8 You're safe now

*Niall's POV*

"What song next?" Zayn asked.

"Um, You and I" I answered as I looked over our setlist on the paper.

"Ok, everyone ready?" Liam asked and we all nodded.

"Ok, 3, 2-"

"Shh!" Louis suddenly said.

We all saw what he was looking at. Abby was sleeping.

"Josh" Louis whispered as he smirked at him. He smirked back and held his drum sticks up high. Oh no, Abby is going to be so pissed, but I really want to see her reaction. It's going to be so hilarious.

Josh then hit his drums as loud as he could, and let me tell you, Abby's reaction was priceless.

She screamed and fell off the couch.

It was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing! No one could actually.

"JOSH!" She yelled and walked towards him.

"Ooooooh" We all said.

Please don't tell me she's going to punch him.

"Abby-"

"Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again" she said as she grabbed his drum sticks and walked off.

"I need that you know!" Josh said and Abby threw them behind her and left the room.

"I'll get her" I said as I placed my guitar on the ground.

"Don't worry man, she'll come back" Harry said.

"I know but..."

Yeah, that is true. She always comes back.

"Ok" I said and picked my guitar up again.

"We better apologised to her when she comes back" I told everyone.

"Especially you Louis and Josh" I added.

*****

We were all having a break and just chilling for a bit, until we heard fast footsteps coming.

"She's back" Harry said.

"Abby! Where were-" as I was going to finish my sentence she yelled and ran up to me.

"NIALL!" she shouted and hugged me so tightly, I nearly fell over. What the hell happened? Why does she seem so scared? Who made my sister cry? I swear to god, I'm going to kill this person whoever did this to my little sister.

"Shhh, it's going to be alright" I said as I rubbed her back. She's so scared, she's shaking so much.

"Abby, calm down, your shaking. I'm here, don't worry. Everything's fine" I told her.

I don't like seeing her like this. What the hell happened to her?

*****

After a few minutes, we got her to calm down.

"Abby, what happened?" I asked her.

"Do you want us to leave? You can have a private talk with Niall if you like" Liam said.

"Y-yes please" she sniffed and rubbed her nose. As soon as they left, she hugged me and cried again.

"Abby, everything is ok, I'm here" I said a rubbed her back.

"N-no, it's not" she said a rubbed her eyes. They were red and watery.

"Tell me what happened"

*****

"Then we looked at each other for a while, not in a love way though. I knew he looked familiar then he said my name all of a sudden. I was really confused because he knew my name then I found out who he was..." she said.

"Who was it?" I asked, knowing my anger is going to blow up any minute now.

"D-Drake"

Flashback

"Niall, can I have a private talk with you please" she said a bit shyly.

"Of course" I said as I went up to her.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I need to tell you a secret" she said.

"Go on" Is this a good thing? Or bad thing?

"Um, when I was 12 years old, I used to get........bullied"

"What?" I said as my eyes grew wide. Who would do that to my own sister?

"I'm fine now, I promise" she said looking at the ground.

"Who was it?"

"H-his name is Drake" she said.

"Where is he?" I said getting really pissed.

"It's alright now Niall. He is probably still living in Australia. He's far away from me" Abby said.

"I'm so going to kill him" I mumbled.

"And I have another secret" she said quietly.

"He was the reason why I did.........this" she then pulled her shirt up showing her stomach. My jaw fell to the ground. There were cuts that are now scars.

"Abby, I thought you promised-"

"But I did this a long time ago before you even told me!" I said.

"I promise I won't do it again" she said. I then gave her a hug.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too"

End of flashback.

That idiot made my sister cut herself. I am going to kill him so bad.

"Where did you find him?" I asked her.

"He's probably gone now but he was near the park"

Time to kill this ass hole.

"I'm scared Niall, I don't want to see him again. He brings me back all the bad memories. I'm scared that he will hurt me again" her fragile voice said.

"Don't worry baby girl, you're safe now"