****Darkness****

You're breathing so heavy, all you see is darkness.

The blindfold is fastened tightly and all of your other senses are heightened. Your arms and legs have been securely strapped to the bed and you yank on your restraints, growing more aroused by the second.

As you lay strapped to the bed, your legs spread eagle, you try to listen for any sound of movement.

The bed shifts slightly and you know you're completely at his disposal.

You twitch eagerly when you hear his sharp intake of breath and suddenly you're aware that your kitty is growing slick with excitement.

"Please..." you moan breathlessly, "take me".

Ed chuckles and before you realise what is happening, he's stroking your pussy. Gently massaging your clit as you buck your hips desperately. All too soon he takes his fingers away.

"Please, Teddy. Please." you beg.

"Well, you have been a good girl and now it's time for your reward. Do not cum until I tell you or you will be punished".

You groan and try to wriggle free of your restraints. The bed shifts and suddenly you feel the warmth of his tongue softly licking your clit, teasing and tasting.
You've waited almost half an hour tied to the bed and feel like exploding straight away, but you know it will mean punishment later.
You grit your teeth as he swirls his tongue around your sweet spot, easing two fingers inside of you as he does.

"Oh god... Ed"! You moan loudly as he hits your g-spot and the feeling intensifies.

Your so close already and can feel your breath coming quicker and quicker. You can feel his erection deliberately pressing against your hip.

You are completely at his mercy.

Just as you feel yourself about to explode around his fingers he whispers,

"come for me baby" and you do.

You convulse around him in a quivering mess.

"Ah, that's my girl. But I'm not done with you yet."