****22 Day's - Part 1****

**** This (along with part 2) is a dirty imagine, you have been warned, Enjoy. :) ****

22 days since you had seen him face to face

22 days since you had felt his hands touch your body

22 days since you had tasted his lips

22 days since you had smelt his cologne next to you

22 days since you had heard his seductive whispers into your ears

22 days without him.

Finally, today, after 22 days apart you could fly out to meet him. Your schedules finally allowing you to come together once again.

- I'm boarding now babe, see you soon!!!-

- Can't wait kitten xx- 

You smiled as you read the message, switched off your phone and found your seat on the plane. Unfortunately he wasn't able to meet at the airport, instead he had sent a car to bring you to drop your bags off at the hotel and then bring you to the venue.

- Are you close babe-

- Just dropping off my bags now, nice room.-

- Did you bring them-

- I did......-

- Good, put the lingerie on under your clothes, lay the toys out on the bedside stand then take a picture to show me when you get here. -

- Yes Sir 😉-

You put on the bra and g-string set that had arrived during the week, along with a box of "implements" you were under strict instructions not to use until you were with him. You moaned in anticipation of what lied ahead when you opened the box, removing each item one by one and inspecting it carefully.

A pair of handcuffs, a whip and a blindfold. You could already feel yourself becoming damp. You positioned yourself on the bed, laying on your stomach and took a selfie, your ass & the toys being the focal points. You rolled over on the bed and brushed your fingers lightly over throbbing core, even you were surprised how wet you had become. A moan escaped your lips before reality came crashing down abruptly. You had promised Ed you wouldn't touch yourself, phone sex the exception of course, usually you wouldn't be apart for this long so it wasn't a massive deal however this time, 22 days. He had been teasing you for days, not allowing you to find the release you so desperately needed, of course you knew you could easily put an end to your misery discreetly however the repercussions when he found out, and you knew he would, would far outweigh your private party.

Quickly you threw on some clothes over the top of your new attire and made your way downstairs and back into the waiting car, ready to see the man you loved.

After what seemed like an eternity, you pulled into a large stadium. Before you had even managed to close the door behind yourself, you were being hugged tightly from behind. Ed rushing to meet you when he saw your car approaching. You turned around, and hugged him as tightly as your arms allowed.

"I missed you so much kitten"  he whispered into your ear

"I missed you too"  you replied, still hanging on for dear life.

He pried himself from your grip before interlocking his lips with yours, kissing you passionately before pulling away slightly, his face still only inches from yours.

He ran his fingers down your back slowly, no doubt feeling for your lingerie before dipping his fingers in the hem of your jeans slightly, running them along the band of your panties before bringing them back out again and resting his hand on your ass. His other hand was cradling your neck, his thumb running seductively across your lips, you sucked on his thumb playfully.