Chapter 32- Life's unfair

Lauren P.O.V

I was a little mad at Jade after she dumbed the slush on camz, I mean we had already mess the kid up this morning with the slim but I had to admit, it was funny. But I just can’t seem to get the look Camila gave me after the kiss out of my head.

It seemed sad, broken and a bit of guilt … ahh what the hell I’m I saying, she has nothing to feel guilty about, she wanted this. It’s just my mind playing with me.

I got out of my car and made my way to my sister’s door step which I now call home. It could never replace my real home but I like it here, I get to spend time with my niece and nephew. I’ve been able to become closer to, I guess you could still say my newly found sister.

“Hey guys” I greeted as I walked to the living room.

“Hey” Megan whispered as she looked at Emily who was playing with Nathan on the ground.

I sat next to her on the couch “Where’s Chace?”

“Upstairs getting ready for work, some meeting he has to go to” She muttered not taking her eye of the kids.

“You alright? How are you feeling?”

“Fine” She said so out of it.

I began to open my mom to ask what’s wrong but Chace walked in.

“Oh Lauren you’re here, good. You think you can handle it?” He asked and I could see the fake smile on his face, his eyes looked sad.

“Yes sir” I said saluting him.

“Good, call me if you need anything” I nodded.

He looked at Megan and sigh before walking out the door.

Ok so something was definitely up. But what the hell was it.

_

It was 6pm and I had just ordered pizza, ahh damn you Camila, why does everything I do, reminded me of you.

I heard the doorbell ring; I really don’t think pizza delivers so fast. I put Nathan in his play pen and walked to the door.

“Hey” A brunette greeted as I opened the door.

“Hey to you too” I said smirking.

“Smooth Jauregui” She laughs.

“I’m a bit out of my game” I defended

“Gezz I wonder why” She tease. “I think you need to get your head back in the game”

“Why don’t you help” I wink

“Auntie Shay!” I heard Emily called out behind me.