Chapter 4. I want you

Lauren's P.O.V

As the sun peep through my window, beams of sun burning my eyes, lazily stretching I arose from my bed. Making my way to the bathroom I took a quick shower, brush my teeth and got ready for school. Making my way down stairs, the house was silent so I assumed my parents had already lifted for work.  I grabbed a bowl poured milk and cereal and sat at the island in the middle of the kitchen. I heard footsteps running down the steps, which means...

"Good morning Laur" Jennel greeted with a weak smile. Grabbing a bowl and following my previous actions.

"Good morning Jen, sleep well?"

"Not really still a bit tried, was up late last night studying" She replied a bit nervously.

I shrug it off and replied with a simple 'ok'.

When we were through with our breakfast we headed to my white Lamborghini Gallardo (yeah you heard right, so my parents got some money, so what) and headed to school. As I pulled up to my parking space I saw mani and Cece waiting for me.  We got out of the car making our way to our respective groups.

"Hey bitch, hey princess" I greeted the girls as I made my way towards them.

"Why do you always have to be so mean to me laur?" Cece questioned with a pouty face.

"Cause I hate your ass"

"Shut up, you know you love me, who wouldn't, especially this piece of junk" Cece said slapping her ass, making us all bust out laughing.

Cece was the most confident and strong one in all of us, she's fierce and fearless which I really admire about her.

"Whatever floats your boat" I said walking towards the school with the girls following.     

   No P.O.V

As camila made her way towards her locker she felt strong arms around her waist, flinching from the touch she turn around staring at deep blue orbs.

"Hey mila"

"What do you want Cece?" Camila replied trying her best to calm herself down before getting the blonde girl upset.

 Since one week ago when Cece first slapped her, the older girl has kept up the habit. Cece tugged on her arm pulling her into a nearby washroom.

"I want you baby, isn't that obvious?" Cece replied, voice lace with want, desperation and lust.

As she slammed camlia onto the sink, gripping her tightly on her waist, diving in to ravish her neck. Nibbling, biting and sucking from camila's lope to collar bone. Hands traveling up her legs to her inner thigh, as Camila began to sob wanting this to stop.

"Cece please stop, please" Camila pleaded.

  As Cece hands hiked slowly closer to the younger girls center Camila congregated all the power in her pushing Cece away making her hit the door of one of the bathroom stall.

"What the fuck mlia?" "So you can't fucking give a little?" Cece shouted, slamming her further into the counter, grabbing a fist full of the other girl's hair and yanking her head back, making Camila yelp in pain.

Suddenly the door flew open, as the figure stood fixed, registering what was taking place. "What the fuck is going on here!!!" The figure shouted with raged building up.

As Cece heard the sound of the voice, she quickly assembled herself, coming back to reality. She stepped away from the smaller girl in hopes of no suspicion.