Chapter 24 - Ex

Lauren's P.O.V

"Heyyy Camzi!" I cheered as I stopped at her locker.

"Hi baby" She greeted pecking me on my lips then turning back to her locker as she gathered her books.

I leaned against a nearby locker, staring at her. "Dear lord, when I get to heaven

please let me bring my girl, when she comes tell me that you'll let her in. Father tell me if you can, Oh that grace, oh that body. Oh that face makes me wanna party. She's my sun; she makes me shine like diamonds." I sang

Camz chuckle "You're such a guff"

"But you love my voice"

"True, very true Miss Jauregui" She said leaning in and connecting our lips.

"So, are you guys always like this?" I heard someone behind us asked making us break the kiss.

"Arianna!" Camz yell hugging the girl.

"Hey" She said smiling

"Hey Ari" I said hugging her.

"Hey Lauren, I'm so glad I saw you girls as I came in, people are already staring"

"It's your first day it happens" Camz replied.

"Hi dawgs, you gurls be looking like some real hotties today" I heard Dinah say as she make her way towards us.

"Hey DJ" "What up D-mac" Me and Camz said

"Who's this chica" Dinah asked looking at Arianna.

"She's a friend, she's new here" Camz said "We meet her at the mall yesterday and we just clicked, she's cool"

"Hold your horses, you guys when to the mall and not tell D-mac"

"Sorry D Lauren and I just wanted some us time"

"Lately that's all you've been having" She mumbles

I looked at Dinah who was looking the other way and she was right. Since me and Camz made thing official which has been five days ago, we've been together all the time and neglecting our friends.

I spotted my friends across the hall next to their lockers. "Hi camz I'm gonna go hang with mani and Cece a bit before class."

"Ok, I'm gonna show Ari to the office and me and D will go to class from there." I nodded pecking her lips quickly and walking away.

I walked up to my friends jumping on Drew's back as he was facing the other direction.

"What the-

"Hey cutie" I cut him off

"Oh Laur, I thought you were dead" He joked

"How flattering" I replied sarcastically

"Yeah she's so whip now we hardly see her, always up mila's ass" Wes commented

"Hey" I glared at him "Besides I'm not whip, please" I scoff

"If you say so girl" Normani joined in

We all talked for a while about soccer of course being the thing we all love and have in common till the bell when. Me still on Drew's back, arms wrapped round his neck and legs circle around his waist.

"Come on horsey lets go" I say to Drew smacking his butt.

"Don't be touching my babies; go touch mila's cause I mean damn, that thing is fine -awh

"Don't be talking about my girl like that" I said after tapping him on the head.

"Whatev" He said as everyone Laugh