Chapter 25 - Weird

Chapter 25

It was Wednesday morning when Camila walked into school Jennel trolling behind her.

“I hear theirs this new kid coming in today and he’s really cute”

“Where did you hear that?” Camila asked not really caring about the answer.

“Around” Jennel shrug

Both girls continued walking till they got to their lockers which were across the hall from each other.

Camila dug through her locker for her physics book till she hear someone’s locker opened right next to her, she quickly glance up seeing Arianna next to her.

“Hey Ari” She greeted finally locating her book and placing it in her bag.

“Oh uhm hi Camila” The red hair girl said hesitantly.

Camila notice the girls tense posture “You alright?”

“Yeah uh I um have to go mila” Arianna quickly said before rushing of.

‘Weird’ Camila thought

_

“Dawg this is like hella cute” Dinah said looking at the girl’s phone

“What?” Camila asked

“This pic with you and lauren” Dinah showed her the phone with a pic of her and Lauren kissing in the kitchen.

“oh that haha” Camila said blushing

“Aww” The other girl cooed at her reaction.

The teacher walked in to the class with a few students behind, one being Arianna.

“Hey Ari” Camila called waving her over

The shorter girl looked up with a force smile before sitting at the front of the class.

“Well that’s weird” Camila muttered

“What?”

“I called Ari to sit with us but she didn’t”

Dinah looked around trying to find the girl “Maybe she’s one of those who just learns better in front” The red hair girl shrug

“Maybe” Camila said unsure

_

“Kisses for my misses” Lauren said grabbing Camila by the waist as she walked out the door making the younger girl screech. Plastering kisses all over her face.