"Why aren't you changed into your night gown?"

I inquired of her placing my  hand at the small of her back and leading her to the foot of the bed.

"I thought a shower with you before bed wouldn't be much to ask."

she replied placing the cloth on the bed and flipping her hair to frame one side of her face as she stands up,exposing the skin at her neck.

I stepped close to her and touched her neck,I could see her intake of air as my hand touched her.

"A shower would be lovely even if it means me washing you myself."

she smiled at my humorous words but little does she know I don't joke With matters of the heart.

Every day I dream of her, Everyday I want to hold her,
Every day I think of sex with her,
Every day is her.

SIA NORTH'S POV

He was so gentle even when he spoke to me,I wanted him just the way I could feel from his touch he wanted me,I could give him all of me right here right now,I could let him do to me all he had wanted to since from the start when he came to my room but it was so hard, things would just turn out differently,I had seen signs.
I would let myself enjoy all the pleasure before the businesses begins,but first I had to step out of this clothes.

He removed his hand from my neck,I took the hem of my top and slipped it over my head,I could feel his burning gaze on my body and that alone burned my skin like a candle set ablaze,I tucked my thumbs on my waist band and bowed halfway pulling the trouser downward, I stepped out of my flip flop and removed it from my body.

He turned his back to me and fiddled with something from the night stand.

I packed my hair up into a pony tail and to a bun.
I remove my bra and rubbed my breast from habit,it was warmer than my normal self. I striped down my Lacey panties and just then he turned,I could see his jaw tighten,his eyes grew dark from lust,his nostrils flares as he restricts himself from touching me.
I took a towel from the cloth on the bed,I rapped it around my chest.
He took me by hand and lead me to the bathroom.
We were silent and it wasn't an awkward one,he removed the towel and hung it. He loosed my hair from its bun,making it to fall to my waist.
We stepped into the steaming shower,he stood  behind me nuzzling my neck and touching my arms.

The heat I felt was not from the warm water running down my body but from the soft masculine hand hovering all over my body,he turned me to himself and looking into my eyes his lips came down on mine. our tongues touched,leaving us with hunger for more,he touch my breast flickering my nipple making my jaw drop open and glorious sounds coming out of my throat and off my lips,his warm lips teased my nipple while his other hand was busy with the other nipple.

He came up to me and I could feel his warm large penis in between my thighs.

"My Habiba do you want me to love you sexually?"

I heard him say with his lips on my forehead.

"Yes  Danny"

"Are you ready for sex now?"

"I don't want sex now,I want you to pleasure me,that is all I want for now."

He didn't push me away,
He didn't look disappointed,
He just accepted what I wanted,
I asked me what I wanted.

He hugged me and slowly his finger stroked me gently causing my nerves to tighten with pleasure. I love what he was doing to me,his finger entered me thrusting in and out,I felt another finger inside of me. the fingers were in a "come here" motion, he parted my legs further More. He circled my Clit in a clockwise direction making me lick my parted lips and running my fingers through my hair,my legs were shaking my body was vibrating,I was almost there.

"How are you feeling?"

"I..."

"Do you want to cum around me?"

"I want nothing but that."

"Then close your eyes,marvel in the roaring sea of the pleasure that only I can bring  and cum for me Habiba."

"Oh Danny..."

In nothing but a whisper,i came explosively around his finger.
I collapsed into his waiting arms.

He carried me in his arms and laid me down on the bed which he shortly joined.
I laid beside his calmly pumping heart enjoying the rhythm of his heart beat.

I had reached My climax just by him pleasuring me,i could feel the enveloping wetness now building in between my legs.
I have had a lot of romance but have never spent the night till morning breaks. I made to stand up but his muscled arm stopped me and brought me close to him.

I wouldn't argue with him because i know exactly what that gesture means.
He wanted me and of course i needed him but how will he react when he finds out this will all end soon?

I saw from when we came out from the restaurant,the man who had been following us,i was not just looking at the restaurant signpost i wanted hiding from the man in the car.
I knew he was after me because he was with my son.
He was with Geraldine.

***

Yeah I know right?
Silvia has a son and more secrets are yet to be revealed!

Stay posted as I take you in the roller coaster of these two character.
Don't forget to vote and drop your thoughts in the comment box.

Follow me on insta@anastesiacaxton for more quotes and updates.

P.s:if you noticed I had a song recommendation at the top most part of this chapter, I will be doing that often now,so you can listen to the song while you read.

Xoxo

Anastesiacaxton💖