45DFH. Mysterious Actions

The Next Day, Luhan's POV

I snuggled to the other side as I hum and embrace something soft like a marshmallow. What the f*ck is this?!

I slowly open my eyes, hoping for a face to meet mine but gone dismay somehow to find a pillow that I'm currently hugging. I quickly sat up from the bed with my wide eyes. The surroundings are silent, nothing can be heard but only the loud bangs in my chest. I cannot heard anything because of the silence that makes me deaf for a moment.

My eyes roam around to the room to find it still organized and well arranged. It caught my attention when the door of the comfort room is slightly open and wet footsteps can be seen down to the floor. Once again, the loud beatings of my chest gone faster. "Sh*t!" I cursed and hurriedly went outside to go downstairs without changing my pajamas into a casual wear.

This couldn't be f*cking happening! What should I f*cking do right now?!

I went to see the west wing, living room, garden and even to our own parking lot! But none can be seen just at least one person! All of the staffs seemed to be gone!

Where the f*ck is—

I didn't even realize that I'm panting heavily. I tried to dig out something from my pocket just to realize that I'm still wearing my pajamas. Damn it! There's no time to go back!

I brush my hair upwards with my teeth gnashing together. Having no chance to find at least a hint if where should I find—

"Ahh!"

My ears immediately perk up when I heard a familiar voice of a person that screamed. My chest starts pounding so fast than before as my feet drags me to follow that voice.

It leads me to the kitchen with my eyes widened. "Oh! Luhan! Good to see that you're finally awake! Are you hungry?" She innocently asks while holding her other hand. I didn't answer as I hurriedly walk towards her direction to check if she's alright. "Where the f*ck have you been? Didn't you know that you got me so f*cking worried about you? What the f*ck happened to you and why the hell did you left me alone?" I squeeze her by the shoulders.

Her eyebrows crunch together. "I-I didn't go anywhere. I-I was j-just.. trying to make you a b-breakfast again a-and I g-guess I failed by the s-second time." She stutters and ducks her head.

It caught my eyes when she's holding her right hand. "Let me f*cking see it." I snatch her hand that made her bite her lower lip. I don't know why but after I see that she has that burnt on her skin, I feel like something thrust unto my chest. "Why do you got this?" I calmly asks. She didn't response at first and it took her for a moment to answer my question.

"T-the p-pan burnt me w-when I-I was trying to cook you s-some breakfast." She stutters again. I softly pinch the burnt part that made her flinch and immediately react. I hissed and gently pull her with me.

We went to the living room and let her sit on the couch. Meanwhile, I went to find some first aid kit which is always available in the household.

As soon as I got back, I place myself in front of her and gently put some ointment on her burnt skin. She retorts and reacts at first but after I glared at her, she endures the pain by biting her lower lip. "Where are the staffs?" I asks without looking at her as I ready all I need for bandaging.

"U-uh—your mom reduces the staffs because s-she wants u-us to learn how to be i-independent." She replies while I'm starting to wrap her hand as a bandage.

"Including Seul-Gi?" I asks again, "Y-yes—I-I mean n-no—I mean yes!" I glared at her, "Answer me correctly, woman." She bites her lower lip again.