22DFH. There They Come

Late night, Yoona's POV

I'm yawning while still hugging both of my knees as I stare at Baekhyun guy who's guarding the entrance. All of the sudden, our eyes met with each other. I quickly look on the other side and pretend like it's coincidental. But inside of my mind, I don't know what's happening to me but flashback kept on haunting me the moment when that senseless man and I stumbled together on the ground.

An image of him appeared on my mind when I stared at him from eyes to lips, probably examining his gorgeous face. Unfortunately, the man's cold and a jerk! "Cut it out, Yoona!" I ruffled my hair while groaning in frustration when my imaginations turns deeper and deeper.

I let out a heavy sigh and hug my knees tighter. Soon, my attention lands on my wristwatch. I widened my eyes when I saw the big hand strikes at 10 as the small hand taking its position at 6!

I stand up like a dog and instantly grab my bag from the side, "Omo! Omo! It's late! It's late!" I panick while making my way through the exit area, hurrying. I don't care if he'll stop me! I just need to go home! Eomma and Appa must be worried sick for me if I'll do!

And as expected, "Whoah! Whoah! Whoah! Where are you going, woman?" He motions his palm to halt me down.

I slap it away with my gritted teeth, "Get away from my path if you don't want to be crash immediately in this place." I continued to walk away. I expect him to stop me but as soon as I'm meter away from him, he didn't even called me or told me to stop, "Hey! There's no way you can get away from this place." He hollers but very smooth to hear.

I stop and turn to look at him, "Pff! Why do you say so?" I cross my arms while plastering a confident look in front of him. He smirks and didn't reply anymore. I roll my eyes and decided to just leave this place.

But as soon as I turned my back to face my destination, it's just like a nightmare. Surrounding this building are all black. No streetlights and other utilities can be seen. It's a pure black like a dangerous road to continue in. I gulp a lump on my throat as I tighten my grip to my skirt as I'm stuck up on my position.

I'm curious if why wouldn't EXO let me go home? What's their problem, need and want from me?

"I told you that you have no escape from this place anymore. Just sit right there and the others will be right back," Sigh. I guess this talking weirdo is right. I have no choice but to obey what they wanted me to do.

...

Luhan's POV

"Can we trust him by guarding that girl, Luhan?" Asked Chen. Luhan nods his head once who's leading the way back to the place where Baekhyun and Yoona were, "Of course. Let's forget our negative compliment about him. After all, he did showed us what he can do. He killed most of the members in Gangsta X. I believe in him after what he did. Y'all should be the same." He says with seriousness on the tone of his voice.

Before we'll head back to the abandoned place, we went to the nearest store to buy something very important, "What's up entering in this store?" Tao asks with both hands placed on the pockets of his hoodie, "Bandage. Luhan needs bandage. He got wounded from the battle earlier." Xiumin answer for me.