26DFH. Deal

Yoona's POV

Slowly, my eyes widened in horror as I look at his direction and quickly run towards him as I hook his collar, "W-what did you say?!" I almost holler due to the scared me and the nervous me at the same time. "Can you please unhook me first?!" He almost holler as well while pushing my hands away from his polo's collar and glare at me, ended up rolling his eyes at the end.

I shut my mouth and gulp down every saliva in my mouth as I process the words what he just said. "A-are you.. Are you serious? I-I'm.. I'm S-shin Jungbin, you know? I-I.. I just forgot to wore my eyeglass. So now, uh.. My vision turned blurry." I lied while avoiding his gaze that are now in touch to mine.

There's a moment of silence as I bite the inside of my cheeks, pulling off the grass because of nervousness. How did he possibly knew about my real identity? How did he knew all about it since he didn't know everything from the first place. W-wait! Don't tell me.. Luhan the dork also knew all about this?

"There's no reason anymore for your excuse, Yoona. I busted you already. Stop acting like you're a new person because you'll always stay as the same and originally you until eternity. Don't pretend to be someone else." I dart him a look, confuse to be exact.

"H-how.. How did you know.. A-about it?" I lower my voice as I slowly look down. He also look at Yoona and flashes a mischievous smirk, "Will you admit that you're truly Yoona? I'll tell you about the whole story if you'll confess that you're the person Luhan's been looking for," I bite my lower lip once again as I thought for two times.

What will I do? Will I ever confess everything since he already knew? But what if there's still a chance that Luhan and the others didn't knew about me being the real Yoona? I'll ask him first before I'll tell him about me, "Before that, did Luhan and the others knew about this already?" I look into his eyes but all I can read is none. Not even seriousness or prank. His eyes are so hard to read. It's very cold and expressionless.

"But before that also, will you confess that you're Yoona?" He flashes a playful smirk. I shake my head and pulled another grass, "I won't if you won't."

"I will. Let's start then. Since I have a positive side, a gentleman so ladies first." He smirks at the end and turn his fully attention to me.

I heave out a sigh as I look away. Inhaling and exhaling hard as foggy cold air starts releasing from my mouth. Will I? Or I won't? I don't seemed to trust him very much. He's one of the gangsters! How can I possibly give my trust to a prank gangster like him?