08DFH. The Culprit Who's A Victim

Yoona's POV

"Y-yah! Get y-your hands off me!" I yell at the six guys. Two were holding on my wrists and two were also holding my both arms. They made sure that I can't escape anymore.

"What's the matter with you huh!? Where are you taking me?" I asks in anger for the nth time. But still, none of them didn't answer my question. Even just a single yes or no. So.. What they said about them are true? They are too cold to talk with, huh?

I mentally snap out when I felt that I just landed on my knees. I look up to only see a dark room occupying the place. I shiver down through my spine as I felt the guys are not on my side anymore. I tried to stand from my own feet, tapping everything just in case I'll catch some thing since it's gradually too dark for me to sight a thing or two.

But as far as I tap everything, seems like none of the things are not placed beside my location, "W-w-wendy? D-demi? A-are you t-there? Don't play pranks on me right now!" I know it's crazy to call out for their name. But I have no idea if who did this to me.

I only knew the six members from the group EXO. Why did they took me here in this dark room? I mentally snap out when the light turned on reveals eleven men in front of me. The leader, which name is Luhan, is at the center. My eyes rounded in horror as they all stare at me with such creepy glares. We do have 3 meters away before I could ever touch on their skin.

My jaw, hangs loss by now as my feet and hands start getting cold and tremble. My arms that are widely spread for me to tap things, froze on its position. O-omo! T-t-that six other m-members told m-me the hint t-that.. That I'm b-busted! But how? How can they knew that I'm the one who shouted to this Luhan guy?

Their stares give me shiver down through my spine. I quickly put down my arms and I also close my hanging loss mouth. My eyes, that were gradually wide open, slowly turns into a normal one as I also stare back to this group EXO.

I tried to keep my cool as I cleared my throat and acted normal. "Well? What do you want from me?" I tried my best not to stutter. They didn't response. Rather, they exchange their gazes with one another.

All of the sudden, two guys walk toward me and it surprise me when it's just a blink of an eye, they captured my both arms together. One guy steps forward together with this guy Luhan.

The other guy on Luhan's side, walk towards me casually and place something on my thumb that looks similar with the mobile gadgets. My eyes round in horror when my finger print was printed on the gadget thingy.

"W-what are.. W-what are you trying to d-do?" I panic, looking at every members just in case I can find some hint from their expression or even mind and eyes, but I can't. They're too cold to read minds, I really can't read what they are trying to do to me right now, "Im Yoona," The guy, who placed a gadget thingy on my thumb, spoke. H-how.. How c-come he k-knew my n-name?

"24 years of age. Who's studying in ShinHwa University. The Im family owns one of the well-known company, SIA. A talented person in violin. Probably a dancer and a singer who always won every competition in school activities. Blood type, AB. Weight 43, height 5'8, bra size 32. Got the role as the 'campus princess' of the said university." W-what? H-how did they knew all about me? E-even my b-bra size? What the hell is going on? Are they actually a stalker of mine?

"So? You're actually the campus princess, hmm?" I quickly dart my attention to this guy Luhan, who's smirking at my way by now. "H-h-how did you know all about me?" I asked in disbelief, "Simple. By this member of mine. A genius to be exact that he created a thing that he examines by himself," He answer while showing me the gadget thingy awhile ago.

I gulp down a lump on my throat as I saw the other members, smirking at me with those glare which I can't explain, "To tell you the truth, we didn't actually know if you're the real person who shouted at me awhile ago, but.. In that eyes of yours," He pointed the direction of my eyes as I blink for countless of times, waiting for him to finish what he's trying to say. "Tell me.. That you're.. Guilty," He emphasize the last words and gave me a creepy glare.

My jaw drops once again as I tried to process what he just said. If he didn't know that I'm the one who shouted at him then.. Why did he knew by now? What is he trying to do since he brought me here inside of this old music room?

"Don't be confuse. I won't hurt you. But you need to do something for me, for an exchange for forgiveness," I dart him a look, giving him a hint of my approval. "Yes indeed. I want you to do my assignments and projects this year," W-w-what!? "Y-yah! That's totally a hard one to do! Can't you just tell me some other request? Not just by that!" I retorted while trying to punch him right away. But failed enough. This two guys held on my arms tightly that I even groan in pain.

"I thought you're genius. You should better choose the first one than the next," He smirks, putting both hands inside of his front pockets, "Why are you seriously even doing this to me? Can't you just forgive me for what I've did!? O-okay. I accept that I'm clumsy and all but what can I do? You sat down on the chair that is not yours!" I hollered, pulling myself away from the two guys whose also trying to stop from doing such a thing. "But what if you just said it in a proper way?" I then shut my mouth as realization strikes me. H-he's right. W-why didn't I even do it in a proper way.

I look at his way, still with my confident look. Like I'm not scared at all, "I-I'm s-sorry.. I didn't mean it, really," He chuckles and pinch the bridge of his nose. "Simple apology isn't enough for me, your highness,"

"What do you want then?" I arch one brow. Without hesitation, Luhan walk towards Yoona as the latter steps backwards. Fear starts climbing on her whole body while staring at the cold eyes of Luhan.

Until there were no space for her to step backwards since the two guys held on her both arms. So there's no way for her to escape anymore. Luhan leans his mouth near Yoona's ear as the latter, shut her eyes and move her face to the other direction, "Be my slave for the entire school year then."

~~~

A/N: Slave? For the entire school year? So here's another update guys! Please stay tuned for another updates to go! Thanks for reading and I hope you like the chapter! Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Love lots, little folks! :3

Don't forget to:

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.SHARE.RECOMMEND

Love y'all, folks!✌😘

This has been,

- PicaXiu