03DFH. The Recitation

Yoona's POV

"Hey Yoona, did you got your dear future something?" Asked Wendy, who's currently now excited for her turn to recite, "Yes of course!" I proudly said while I ready my notebook that designs with so many colorful butterflies and shimmering glitters, "Really? May I know what'd yours?" She's about to steal my notebook away from me when I shrug it off and stuck out my tongue, "Maldo andwae! Besides, you'll know it later on," I make a wink and locked it around my arms to be secure and to be safe.

"You're so mean," She mumbles but loud enough for me to hear it.

"Alright! Class, I want you to present and recite your project here in front of everyone and express your feelings about what you'll read. Don't be shy because this will just test your confidence and professionalism. So shall we start with the boys in alphabetical letters. Now, may I call on Mr. Ahn," Gyusonim announced and called for my classmate.

The latter stands up while his friends are teasing him. Meanwhile, he's shyly scratching his nape with eyes down at his notebook.

...

Moments passed, Yoona's POV

I yawn as I rest my chin on my palm, "Wendy, since when will the time that it's our turn?" I ask and stared boredly to the one who's now reciting her project.

But it seems like Wendy's acting nervous so I turn my gaze to her direction. I cluster both of my eyebrows and look at her in wonder, "That is.. I'm the next one who will recite. Omo! Yoong, I'm so nervous!" She squeezed me by the shoulders.

"A-alright. Just what Gyusonim told us, express our feelings and emotion right? So we don't have to worry about that one," I tap her shoulder, "Eeh~ Any minute, Kara's presentation will come to an end," She paused while fanning herself using her both palms, "It's my turn!" She suddenly squeezed me again by the shoulders.

All of the sudden, my classmates clapped their hands together while others are making some noise, "Uh-oh. That means.. I-it's my t-turn now," She stutters and slowly pointed herself using her index finger, "Great job, Ms. Kara! Now, please give a round of applause for Ms. Hong Wendy,"

"It's you! It's you~" I cheered while squeezing her legs. She make an embarrassed stand while scratching her nape.

She look down at me with those eyes filled with nervousness. But I still flashed a smile while clapping my hands. In a moment, I slightly pushed her to go but she feel like she's stuck up on her position. The others were still clapping their hands as they wait for Wendy to go in front. I elbowed her waist as she look down at me, "Yah. What are you waiting for? It's now your time to shine! C'mon Wendy-yah! Fighting!" I motioned my fist with a smile.

She awkwardly smiles and walk towards everybody with her trembling hands. And soon, smiles to everyone sweetly but with still nervousness, "A-annyeonghaseyo~ J-joeun achimimnida! Joenun Hong Yookhyun.. Uh.. W-wendy is the nickname. And I'm here in front of you to share my project about my Dear Future Family," She starts and pause for awhile. She looks down on her notebook. Phew! I almost write the Dear Future Family thingy. Good thing I think about something else.

"Dear Future Family, there is only one reason why we are born here in the earth, to have a family. For me, family is a treasure that I'm afraid to.. L-lose. All I want from my life is a happy family. Always be together and stay together stronger. I chose to have my Dear Future Family because I have an opinion. If I'll get a husband next.. I mean.. In the future, I hope that he'll take care of our future children and always love me even if we'll grow old with white hairs.

Even if I do lost my mother, I still have hope that my father and my older brothers will live here and forget the pain in our heart. And also, when I grow old, all I want to desire of is to have a complete family that we'll always stick together no matter what happens. No matter what problems will storm as of, no matter what challenges come into our lives.. And lastly, no matter what heartaches that will strike us. No one can ever break the family relationship. That's all, Kamsahamnida," She ends with a bow and a bright smile on her face, almost got teary-eyed.

"Give her a round of applause everybody," Gyusonim said, already clapping his hands. I smiled and claps louder for my bestfriend. How touching of the story Wendy just made. I know how heartaches they bare right now since they can't really reminisce Mrs. Hong's death. I felt sorry for Wendy that way.

"Wendy-ah! That was excellent!" I exclaimed and welcome her with a smile and a big applause. She blushed for a moment and sat down beside me, "W-well.. I'm thinking if I'll include our family problems. But sad to say that I'm not going too far and I've got my own limits. I just don't wanna cry in front of our classmates like a crybaby. It's such a shame!" She says with a ridiculous smile.

"But it's okay. It was touching though," I tap her shoulder, "May I call on Ms. Im Yoona! It's now your turn Ms. Im," Said Gyusonim that startled me a bit, "Well, wish me luck," I make a stand, "Good luck, Yoong! Don't be just like me, okay?" This time, Wendy's now the one who gave me a wink and a thumbs up.

I make my way as I give them my ever be famous eye-smile, "Good morning dear classmates! I'm here to share to you of what I've written last semester," Unfortunately, I just made it this early morning. Good lier, Yoona! I appreciate it!

"Dear Future Husband," There was a moment of silence to everyone from clapping their hands as they all shift their attention to Yoona who seemed nervous climbing on her system. She bites her lower lip for a brief of a second while looking at everyone who seemed so strict watching her recitation. But as she saw Wendy motioning her to spill it with her hand gesture, that made her confidence back somehow.

"Uh.." She stuttered, still looking all around and accidentally, shifts her eyes to the twelve new transferred students who are also looking at her way with all arms crossed and with their usual facial expression, cold. But there's this guy that really caught her attention. And that guy who stole her chair while looking at her way curiously.

"Is.. There anything wrong, Ms. Im?" Asked by the Gyuso with a suspicious look to the direction of Yoona. She clears her throat and opens her mouth.

~~~

A/N: Thrilling, thrilling, thrilling! I hope you guys understand the situation. I don't think this is thrilling for me. I want to make a thrilling story but I guess I'm not that good. Anyways, I hope you like the chapter and please don't forget to vote, comment and follow~ thanks for reading! Love y'all, folks! :3

This has been,

- PicaXiu