44DFH. Wedding Plans

Three days passed, Inside the classroom, 7:10 am, Yoona's POV

It's not even an hour passed but countless of happenings already happened today. This very early morning, I found out that Luhan went to school earlier than I am so I was left behind. When I arrived at the campus, I accidentally bumped to a student who was holding a chocolate drink so it was spilled to my uniform.

Unfortunately, Luhan and his disciples were there. They saw all of the incident so he shouted the male student and told him that he's clumsy and all. Afterwards, Luhan ordered me an another pair of uniform even though I have an extra one inside my locker but he insisted so I have nothing to do. He asked me if why did I came at school late. Ugh! For crying out loud! Isn't it obvious that he left me behind?!

We kept on arguing that topic if who amongst us will win that talk-back competition until we went inside of the classroom. And again, accidentally, a male student bump on him because he needs to pee and in a hurry. But Luhan stop him and hook him by the collar because of his clumsiness and told him that he should have some manners. So I was the one who halt him down and told him to let go of our classmate.

"Hey you." Wendy and I were both interrupted when Luhan's now in front of us.

He brought his bag with him and he's looking at Wendy with a cold look, "Go and find your own new chair." He simply says as Wendy and I exchange glances together. I confidently raise one brow, "And why is that? You can't just shoo Wendy away just like that. You already have your chair so be contented." I can feel that Wendy puts her hand on my shoulder and whispers to my ear.

"Yoona, it's okay. Maybe he wants to sit beside you." She says that made me pivot at her direction and glare, "Don't tell me you'll allow him to?! No way!" I protested and turn to look at this jerk. I'm about to open my mouth when he intended me to it, "I'll give you five seconds to get away on your chair so your time starts now." He glances at his wristwatch and look at us emotionlessly.

Wendy hurriedly grab her things when I halted her to stop, "This is insane! Ya! Why are you doing this ridiculous scene again? If you're lack of fun then don't make fun of us! Just go and play with your gang! Leave us alone!" Good thing my other classmates have their own world so they don't mind on their surroundings except to Luhan's gang who are currently watching us like a movie.

Luhan motions his fingers into three sign. "Yoona just let him be. I know that this won't be perma–", "This will be permanent for your information. The professor won't mind in exchanging seats because I owned this school. If he will protest then I will surely fire him." Taking an advantage from owning this school, Luhan? Great. Just great.

"You have two seconds left." He reminded and Wendy forced me to let go of her. I let out a heavy sigh and let her go while she makes her way to a vacant seat not so far away from us.

In the exact time that Luhan motions his finger to one, he took Wendy's seat comfortably just beside me. I felt pissed somehow that I even slap my armchair that is loud enough for him to hear it. Luhan pivot his head to my directon and as soon as he saw me being pissed and all, his lips expanded into a smirk, "It's not like you'll be separated forever." He mumbled that made me roll my eyes.

"What's even your reason to sit here since you already got my seat before?" When I realize that I've gone too far, I instantly cover my mouth. Shoot. Of course I need to be careful for the fact that Luhan still didn't know that I was the one who shouted at him when it was his first day in school!

He demonly chuckles, "You don't have to hide it. I already know everything. So you even made an effort just to pretend that you were gone out of the university for awhile just for the sake of your precious life. Acting as if 'Shin Jung-Bin' in front of me." He says as he make a quotation on the air.