"Dear Santa" [Christmas Special]

Yoona's POV

It's almost the countdown of Christmas and here I am, doing nothing while my both parents held a party tonight. Yep. Lots of visitors are here right now and it seems like they already started to exchange their gifts.

Wendy and Demi can't come over tonight because they're currently celebrating Christmas with their family. I wish I'm part of their family.

I'm standing by the corner, not minding every guest greeting me a Merry Christmas or something like that.

I'm just too speechless. I was dressed up into a red dress as my hair curled like a spring. And yes, based what I said earlier, I'm standing by the corner. Making myself look like a clown or a 'Miss Claus' to entertain everyone. Eomma and Appa are just too busy with their visitors than me, their own daughter. They didn't even greeted me a Merry Christmas.

Based for what I see right now, lots and lots of visitors came over here tonight. Probably some are my aunties and uncles, some are father's business partners, some are our relatives and lastly, some are just joining.

I let out a heavy sigh as I dart my attention outside to find the dark skies, snow flakes falling down the ground. I look down to find our garden, covered with thick soft and cotton-like snows. Our trees are also covered with snows but with Christmas lights hanging everywhere. Why not go out?

I decided to go out for a moment but before I do, someone pulled my arm that cause me to look back, "L-luhan g-g-guy! What are you doing here?!" I asked in disbelief as I widened my eyes and started to panicked. Soon, the other EXO members revealed themselves into formal suits.

"What am I doing here?" He pointed himself. Wait.. How did he knew our place? How did he knew this place? How did he entered here? What is he doing here?

"I know you're confuse. But sad to say, the wheels of fate did brought us into the same path, hmm? Well, you see, the boys and I came here because of our parents that forced us to be here with them," He answered and stares at me for a moment. W-w-w-what?

"Wait, what? Don't tell me.. Your parents and my parents are.. b-business partners?!" I asked in disbelief once again. He bobs his head once, smirking at my way, "Sad to say that you got the point." N-no! This can't be!

I slowly take my steps backwards, avoiding them to catch me in no time. Soon, I dart my attention to the snowman that made by some random kids around with their parents. That gives me an idea!

"Look! A very cute thing!" I pointed and they did followed my index finger. As soon as they look back, I quickly run as fast as I can. Not looking back so that they can recognize me. Heck! It's probably Christmas and of course, people wore something into like a very common Christmas colors especially red, green, white, blue and yellow.

I peek down from above to find them looking for someone. Luhan guy pointed outside and they quickly response as they also run outside. I chuckled on my thought and entered my room as I locked the door, making sure that no one can enter my property. As soon as I entered, quiet and calm atmosphere are all I can feel. I shrug it off my mind and decided to walk through the terrace.