14DFH. The Good Actress

Yoona's POV

I dart the Luhan guy a look. He's probably staring at me with his usual cold stare that slightly gives me shiver down through my spine. With his arms and legs crossed. I smirk and dart my attention back to my same old classmates, "By the way, I'm from Hong Kong as what Mr. Song said," I smile, "Excuse me? How did you know my name?" W-what? Did I just said that?

I gulp down a lump on my throat. Acting so nervous and stare for a brief of a moment to our homeroom adviser Mr. Song. I blink for countless of times as the whole class turned quiet. I look at Wendy's direction and she's probably biting her lip with her eyes widen. "U-uh.." I stutter and look down on the floor.

All of the sudden, my eyes landed on the abdomen part of Mr. Song. I smiled on my thought and quickly meet his gaze. "Because of your ID, sir." I politely answered as I pointed his ID. He look down with his eyebrows cluster together. Any moment, form his lips into a smile.

"Well yes indeed. Now, please continue about your life story," He motioned his hand that tells me to continue of what I'm saying. I cleared my throat and smile to everyone who are inside the classroom, "About your beloved campus princess, she told me to do not worry about her. She'll just transfer to another school. But she promised to come back when she's done with her task. That's all I want to say. By the way, mannaseo ban gawaeyo~ I hope we'll be friends as what you've treated to my cousin," And make a formal bow at the end.

My classmates, who are been staring at me awhile now, smile and clap their hands at the same time. "Okay. Please take your seat, Ms. Shin." Mr. Song said and so I quickly make my way towards Wendy's side. And as soon as I landed beside her, I quickly pull myself to sit down. Probably my seat where I seated yesterday.

As Yoona passed her classmates by, some of them turn to look at her and some starts whispering some positive things about their new transferred classmate. Some boys are also whispering and some followed her using their eyes. "Gosh this is a hard one task," I whisper, pretending that I didn't know Wendy that much.

"Let's make a move and prove them that we're starting to get friends," Wendy quirk her lips to my direction as she whispers.

She noisily turn to face me that caught their attention, "I'll start," She whispers with gritted teeth. "Annyeonghaseyo! Joeuneun Hong Yook-Hyun imnida! But you can call me Wendy. Mannaseo ban gawaeyo!" She extended her hand, motioning me to shake hands with her. I blink countless of times while looking down at her hand. Soon, I shift my attention back to my classmates who are looking at me while others are staring at the both of us with a smile.

I look back at Wendy and look down at her hand. Actually, I did it again and again. Wendy gave me a hint to 'Introduce yourself to make our classmates believe that you're not a fake. Shake hands with me, you dumb head!'

"Ah! Oh! Hello! Shin Jung-Bin imnida! Nado mannaseo ban gawaeyo~" And finally shake hands with her with a force smile and steal a glance to everyone to find them amazed for what we've did.

...

Break Time, Cafeteria, 9:01 a.m, Yoona's POV

"Tch! That was totally embarrassing actually," I mumbled while both Wendy and I look for a vacant seat, and there we found.

"Demi!" I holler her name. Once again, the cafeteria that seemed to be noisy turned quiet and stare for a brief of a moment on my direction. 'Why are they seriously investigating about me? Tell me about this Wendy!' I shouted inside my mind as my eyebrows clustered together. 'I don't know. Bare with it from now on. Now, all you have to do is act innocent. Simple right?' She replied.

I clear my throat which occupies the silent atmosphere in the cafeteria.

"I mean.. That's my friend Demi. Also, a friend of mine– I mean.. The friend of my cousin Yoona. Baboosh~" And quickly exited the awkward scene as I sat down beside Demi and covered myself behind her.

"Yoona, stop squashing. What are you doing?" She whispers while sipping an ice tea, "Please, for a moment. I really really really hate my status right now~ this is crazy. I just declared that I transferred to another school~" Yoona cooed under her breath. "Hey! Knock it off you dumb head. You're Shin Jungbin! Impressive name, am I right?" Wendy roll her eyes and took a big bite of her cheeseburger.

I sighed and visible myself from hiding on Demi's back, "I cursed you both for doing this crazy idea," I pointed the two of them with my narrowed eyes. After which, I put down my index finger and flashed an eyesmile, "Oh well. You're both crazy after all," I beam and grab the foods I've ordered.

Before I could ever take a big bite on my food, someone tap my shoulder behind that made me choke for a bit. I furrow my eyebrows and look at my back fiercely, "Hey! What are you doing! You almost ruined my snacks– u-uh.. H-hey~" My angry voice turned soften and act 'Jungbin' once again when four of my girl classmates came with a smile on their lips. "U-u-uh.. W-what's up?" I stuttered and nod my both brows.

"Welcome to ShinHwa University, Jungbin-yah!" They cheered in chorus. I look up at them with my wondering eyes and flash a forceful smile afterwards. "Kekeke~ Gomawo~" I said and make a small bow, "Oh? Is that what you eat every snacks?" They pointed at my snacks I usually get everyday.

I look down at my table for a brief of second and look up at them as I shyly nod my head. "Uwa! Is it your favorite?" Another girl asks with an excited tone on her voice, "Y-yeah..?" I unsurely answered, "Uwa! Neoreul chouneyo~ you've got the same favorite snacks like Yoona Unnie!" They cheered while squeezing me on the shoulders.

"Yeah, I agree. Cousins be like." One girl nods her head as the four of them high five. I look down at my usual meal and quirk my lips to the other side. Well. Seems like ham, bacon and mushroom strips with gravy and a red iced tea will be my forever life companion after all.

~~~

A/N: Hello guys~ another update! I really have fun reading my little folks' comments to update! Because of your suggestions and requests, my spirit really boost up! Thanks for reading and please continue to support this fanfic! And also, continue to vote, comment and follow! I'll update the next chapter sooner or later! Love lots, little folkers! :3

This has been,

- 爱论成 ❤