𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

Start from the beginning

❝ 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 ❞

ཾ. ·˚ ༘ ミ☆ ❛ lately i've been on a roller coaster
tryna get a hold of my emotions ❜

 ·˚ ༘ ミ☆ ❛ lately i've been on a roller coastertryna get a hold of my emotions ❜

ACT ONE. GOODNIGHT N GO
˗ˏˋ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ˎˊ˗

❛ 𝑰 𝑨𝑫𝑴𝑰𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑰𝑴 𝑨 𝑳𝑰𝑳' 𝑴𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑫 𝑼𝑷 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑰 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑯𝑰𝑫𝑬 𝑰𝑻 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑴 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑫 𝑼𝑷. 𝑰𝑴 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑽𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑰 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑻𝑶𝑶 𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑫. ❜

︶︶︶. ̥◌୭ ❀ • ❀ ୭ ̥◌ . ︶︶︶

❨ ∘ 𝑠𝑦𝑛𝑜𝑝𝑠𝑖𝑠 ∘ | 神聖なフェミニン ❩

𝗈𝗈𝗼. 𝐈𝐍 which an insecure fuckboy boy tries to befriend the new girl only to ultimately end in a cliche, where he falls in complete and total love with her. only to find out she isn't being entirely honest with him, and doesn't have much time left to change him. New School. New drama. After what had happened last autumn, a new beginning and a fresh start was to commence for the Santiago family. Ever since the passing of her mother, she has become the new parent of the household, whilst her father is throwing himself into his work and studies. Of course she doesn't blame her father, after what happened, she herself had changed.

𝗈𝗈𝗼. 𝐇𝐄𝐑 social life, the way she looked at the world has changed. You're probably thinking, 'she hates life. she hates everyone.' but this isn't a cliche. Leilani Camila, Santiago's life was anything but a cliche; until she moved to Oslo. Upon meeting a striking feminist, a ditzy redhead, a naive blonde, a confident muslim, and a carefree brunette. Her life is shifted once again. The six girls experiencing high-school with one another, as best friends should. Although Lani never thought her new school and town would be more cliche then a Nicholas Sparks book. With føckboys, clicks, partying, heartbreak, romance, and friendships. She is in for a rollercoaster ride at her new school; Hartvig Nissen.