25

Today. Today. Today. It kept repeating in my head. It had came so fast. Too fast in fact. My head was spinning. I was in London. My father and brother were standing behind the metal framed double doors; waiting to come in. My vision is blurred. My hands are sweaty. An emotionless stare had played itself on my face. There was no turning back now. I would like to think everything was going to go to plan; but like most things- they don't. I would like to think that they were going to be understanding of the situation; but, I don't think they will. I mean, I guess it will be a relief for them to know that their daughter and sister isn't sleeping rough and doing drugs or getting herself into any trouble. I suppose they need to know the truth.

The door creaked open as I see two familiar faces peek through. I brace myself for not only disappointment and sadness; but backlash. I'm not completely sure if my dad is going to be elated by the fact of his only daughter being on tour; furthermore having a fiancé who he has never met or approved of- today was going to be stressful.

Toby was stood right in front of me. I embrace him into a hug as he whispers in my ear "I know its you, Flossy" I pull back from the hug remembering the old nickname he had given me when we were seven. "Does dad know?" I frantically question as he looks at me nodding. I hear the door close again as my dad sees me, gasping and running to me. He embraces me into a hug as he wipes a single tear that has fallen from his cheek, "Flo" he mumbles, holding my face in his hands, "I can't believe it's you" he murmurs, tears now falling from both of our eyes, "you've changed so much" he shakes his head, staring directly into my eyes. "People do change, dad" I pause for a split second, "and this change was for the best" I slightly smile to him as he wipes his eyes.

"Toby, dad, this is Shawn, my fiancé" I gleam at my brother and father, grasping onto Shawn's arm. My dad's face lights up; a huge smile wipes across his face. "Its lovely to meet you, Shawn" I bite my lip, looking over to a very unimpressed Toby. I scowl at him as I let go of Shawn's muscular arm and yank Toby away, as our dad talks to Shawn, we walk to a quiet corner, "what the hell do you think you're playing at?" I whisper angrily, poking his chest, "nothing" he rolls his eyes, "only just that you got a fiancé, when we thought you were dead, you were having the time of your life!" He exclaims as I gasp, "excuse me! If it wasn't for Shawn, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now" his face softens as he sighs, "Flo- Rein, I'm so sorry, I-" I cut him off, turning my back, "save it". I wanted back over to my father and Shawn in deep conversation.

My father smiles at Shawn and I as Shawn puts his arm on my waist, sending a cheeky wink my way. The radio plays quietly in the background, cracking a few times trying to get signal. I listen to what Nick Grimshaw had been talking about, he was saying something about two rising stars touring the world. Not paying any attention to him whatsoever, I turn back to Shawn, snuggling my head into his chest. We stay in silence for a while until my dad gasps, pulling us both back into reality, "they're playing I know what you did last summer" he squealed excitedly, as Shawn and I do a little victory dance hugging each other, then as a typical Shawn thing to do: he kissed me... right in front of my dad. "Hey! No PDA" he shouted as we both being to laugh, "sorry, he's a bad influence" I partly joke as Shawn glares at me, but then proceeded to kiss me again.

I'm currently on stage; the last day of the tour has finally came. It has been a rollercoaster to say the least- traveling the world, meeting Shawn, having people support me- it's a dream come true. It was crazy- this all started in a music shop because my mother and stepfather are psychotic. I am so thankful I ran away when I got the chance. Now, my future is set- I'm touring with fifth harmony in a couple of months; Shawn's doing what Shawn does best- singing and eating (mostly muffins) and making people happy.

I wink to Shawn as we're on stage, he decided to bring me back out to sing kid in love with him because he wanted to 'show affection in front of everyone', which to be frank, was stupid but I went with it because it's more time with him to be honest. My father and brother look on as they sit front row, clapping and shedding a few tears.

The last show is over. I get a few weeks with Shawn until he has to go back on tour, so, I'm going to make them the best weeks I possibly can. Shawn constantly tells my family and I jokes, he claimed it would 'help with the morality' which made no sense, but, I went along with him because although he is very smart, he's not that good with words, so, being the nice, caring person I am, I left it.

Shawn wrapped his arms around my neck, kissing the top of my head, humming my new song 'love me like you do'. I poked my head up, resting my chin on his chest, "I really love you" he whispered as he kissed my nose, however, we were interrupted by a door slamming, followed by screams and shouts making my blood go cold. My heart race increase and my knees give way.

My mother had found me.