19

We had just finished up the show and let me tell you, Albert is the most amazing photographer ever. Shawn and I are waiting for the two girls to come backstage so we could meet them. I look at Shawn as he embraces me in a hug, "you're cute" he kisses the top of my head making me blush, "I like your lazy eye" he kisses my head again, "I could say the same about you" I giggle lifting my head up to look at his face, "and I like your personality and your face- they're the best bits of you" I close my eyes shaking my head, giggling, "just shut up and kiss me already" I grab his head and pull it towards me, his lips connecting with mine.

"Hey! I'm Rein and you are?" I question to the smaller one, presumably the fifteen year old as she isn't wearing high heels and a skimpy dress where her arse isn't hanging out like the other one, who by the way, is all over Shawn. She has sneakers, jeans and a t-shirt on, and she genuinely looks like a nice girl. "Isabella" she shyly says as I smile, "come here" I embrace her in a hug as she wraps her arms around me. "I'm sorry about my sister, she's a bit... how can I put this? Uh..." she apologizes, quickly adding "all over your boyfriend" I turn my head behind me, seeing the discomfort in Shawn's eyes, looking for a way out, I glare at the girl as Shawn locks eyes with me, mouthing 'help' as I signal him to Isabella,

"do you think you could get your sister off Shawn, I'm sure he'll like you way more" I whisper in her ear as she nods, walking over to them and smiling to Shawn, "hey I'm Isabella, hey, uh, Stella, why don't you go meet Rein, she's nice" she breathes out as 'Stella' rolls her eyes, her heels clicking up and down over to me,

"hey" I smile to her as she narrows her eyes towards me, "Shawn is mine" I narrow mine back to her, crossing my arms over my chest, "I think you're delusional" I retort, rolling my eyes, "he's mine" she takes a step foreword to me, "are you imagining things?" I raise my eyebrow at her as her face becomes red with fury, "Shawn is mine" she stomps her foot as I snort,

"not with that attitude he's not"

Throughout the past two hours Stella had been breathing down my back about how 'Shawn should have been her's' or 'how they're meant to be together', and quite frankly I'm getting pissed off at it. He's my boyfriend and she should get over her hissy fits or 'puppy love stage'. I'm not letting her anywhere near Shawn because, I'm not saying he's an object or anything, but he's mine, and I'm going to protect him because I love him and no filthy brat is going to charge in here and take away my man who I'm getting married to, for a relationship to last three days. Scrap that probably ten minutes because she's so clingy and obnoxious.

Although I know Shawn has said he's fully committed to me and he wouldn't leave me and he wants to spend the rest of his life with me, I can't help but be jealous, not only by the fact that she's shoving her boobs into his face and acting horny twenty four freaking seven around him. He's the one I love. He's my first love and my first real boyfriend, and soon to be husband, she can't prance in here and act like she can get him, but let's be real, a llama would have a better chance with him than her caked face.

I sit next to Isabella as she rolls her eyes at her sister, "I honestly can't wait until she moves out" she sighs as I turn my attention to her, "she's making me angry" ugh I put my head into my hands as Isabella pats my back, "he looks so unimpressed with her it's actually quite amusing" she chuckles making me laugh along with her, "he does doesn't he" I laugh even more as Shawn's ears prick up, "what you guys laughing about?" He questions making me laugh more, "I can't breathe" I say in between fits of giggles, Isabelle joining in with me.

"Shawnie" she puts on a fake high pitched voice making me look at Isabella, both of us rolling our eyes at the same time, "Shawnie" I imitate under my breath making Stella turn her head shooting me daggers. "Can I have your number so we can hang out sometime" she keeps her voice high making me turn to Isabella, "can I have your number so we can hang out sometime" she hands me her phone as I put my number in it, setting my name as 'my bestie xxx' and handing it back to her.

I turn to see Shawn's discomfort on his face, him being him, he tries to let her down gently, her not taking the hint that he doesn't want to give her it and stoping her foot for the second time today like a toddler, "but Shawn" she moaned more sexually than any other time before making Shawn's face scrunch up in disgust, "I don't want you leaking it" he walked over to me and wrapped his arm around me kissing my cheek, "she gave her number to that brat so why not" she stomps her foot, throwing about her seventh tantrum of today, "its Rein's choice not your's" he leans his head on top of mine, "if anyone's a brat it's you honey" I give a sarcastic smile to Stella as she lets out a high-pitched scream, stomping her foot and exiting the room with a slam.

"She wouldn't leave me alone" Shawn lays his head onto my lap as I play with strands of his hair, wrapping it around my fingers as he lets out a little moan, "was that a moan Mendes?" I question laughing,

"It feels good I can't help it"