13

I'm sat, desperately trying to curl my hair, "for gods sake" I cry out as another curl fails to come out looking any good, "you ok in here?" Shawn's head peeps through the crack of the door, "no, I'm good" I look at the attempt of a curl, balancing on my shoulder,

"pass it here" Shawn reaches out his hand, making me give him a questionable look, "what? No" he sighs, "pass it here, Rein" his voice is firm making me shiver, "sorry" I pass him then as he takes a strand of my hair, making and effortless curl in it, "how did you-" I scrunch my eyebrows up, him giving me an award winning smirk, "I have my ways", I roll my eyes playfully as he grabs another strand, curling yet another beautiful curl.

"Thank you Shawn" I smile as he shakes his head, "I want something in return" I raise my eyebrow at him, "what's that, Mr. Mendes?" I question as he grabs my hand, pulling me out the bathroom,

"Get ready, we're going on a date"

I glance at myself in the mirror, Shawn had claimed it to be a 'fancy' date, so I grabbed the most acceptable dress I had- not that I have many, well three. I rub down the deep red, lacy, beach style dress. I sigh looking in the mirror, my nude lips, light brown smokey eye and little foundation and concealer were finished now I only have to wait for Shawn to get changed, men these days, take forever to get dressed.

"Where are we?" I question looking at the little restaurant Shawn had led me into, "a restaurant, silly" he chuckled make me roll my eyes, "reservations for Mendes" Shawn says to the petite girl stood behind the wooden counter, she has blonde hair tied back into a neat bun, placed on top of her hair, her large framed glasses fitted her face perfectly, but there was one imperfection;

She was checking out Shawn.

"Look, she's doing it again" I huff as Shawn reaches over to my hand, placing it in his, gently caressing my knuckles. "I have another place I want to take you, and anyway, I only have eyes for one girl" he winked at me, standing up, placing money on the table.

"Why do you do this to me, Mendes?" I groan looking at the massive zip wire bestowed before me, "I don't even have the right clothes on-" Shawn hands me a pile of my own clothes, pushing me into a changing room.

"If I die this is your fault" I grab Shawn's hand as we're strapped into the harness, "I hate you so much, Mendes" I scream as we're pushed, flying through the air, "I love you too" he chuckles giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

I wobble on the ground, steadying myself on Shawn's arm, "I hate you so much, Mendes" I groan as he chuckles, "I knew you would, so I have one surprise left" he grabs my hand as he leads me to a black car, thanking the people when we climb in, "where are we going?"

"Somewhere you've always wanted to"

I look around the bustling streets of Madrid, "you took me to Plaza Mayor" I gasp as I see him smile from the corner of my eye, "you told me how much you wanted to come here, and, and, I asked Andrew and he said it was-" I cut him off by kissing his cheek,

"I love you so much right now"

I sip on my coffee I had, well, Shawn had recently purchased for me, as Shawn look as if he was deep in thought, "you ok?" I lightly giggle as he shakes his head, "yeah I was uh- just thinking" he sighs as he takes a bite of his muffin, "thinking about what?" I question childishly, swinging my legs back and forth under the table, "you" he lightly blushes as I giggle, "what about me?"

"How I want to marry you this second"

Andrew prances around the room, mine and Shawn's eyes following his every move, "because we don't want anything to be fishy, or people saying 'they've known each other for two weeks why are they getting married' we're saying you two have known each other for four years, you just never had met until now because of you, Shawn, being in Canada, and you, Rein, being in London"

I turn to Shawn, shrugging, "so, you guys have been video chatting for four years and have only just met now, but you guys couldn't date or do anything because you hadn't met yet" he hands me a clipboard with a list of random things on, one being 'cake' and the other being 'guests'

"Get planning, Rein"

I groan calling up another florist from Ontario, yet again, they are not able to bring two hundred bouquets of pristine white roses, as they won't have them in stock- I mean they're roses, they won't run out that fast. I close my eyes and take a deep breath as I hear a voice from next door,

"mom, I don't know when I'm going to do it"

I smile, checking off the flowers on the list, finally, a small florist, Gold Crown Flowers, had accepted my request of making my bouquet of pink and white roses, with greenery.

I look over to the clock placed next to the bed I'm sat on, ten thirty four pm, I close my laptop as a door closes, "what have you been doing?" Aaliyah questions, crawling across the bottom of the bed to me, "just looking for places to go" I lie as she smiles, "if you find any good places let me know, I want to come"

Shawn places butterfly kisses all over my face, head and neck making me groan, "stop Shawn" he continues pecking me making me push his head, "stop" I begin to giggle as his lips tickle my ear, I push his chest back on the chair as I climb on top of him, straddling him, "Miss Cerny, never knew you could be so scandalous" I smirk as he does the same back at me,

"you'll be seeing a lot more of that"