5

I fiddle with my bracelet, tracing my fingers over 'sm' trying to find clothes with Hannah is stressful, she makes you try on every outfit known to man and then decides that she doesn't like it and makes you try another one on.

I walk out the changing room for the ninth time, in an outfit that I quite like, black 1975 top, pale light blue ripped jeans with fishnets behind them and black boots. "You suit it so well, Rein" Hannah claps as I smile, "I like it" I smile towards her, turning to go back into the changing room until a gasp was heard from the other side, "wait you're Rein" a boy around six foot clasped his hand over is mouth, "I'm such a big fan, oh my" I walk towards him, wrapping my arms around his waist, "what's your name?" I question still embraced in his arms, "Noah" he says letting go of me, "can I just say your face was carved from the gods" Noah chuckles, thanking me for my comment.

"I saw you last night and you were so good" he says as his eyes beam with happiness, "wow, thank you" I blush as he smiles, "them pictures of you modelling Shawn's merch made my year" he chuckles as he hands Hannah his phone, I smile into the phone as he does a peace sign, "can we recreate the 'look I have Shawn Mendes on my ass' pose?" He questions as I nod, "it's iconic why not" i shrug, turning around, pointing to my ass and laughing.

"Bye Noah" I give him a quick hug as he walks away, waving. "Who was that?" Hannah nudges me as I blush, "just a fan, anyways you know about Shawn and stuff, so it's not going to happen" I shrug as she nods, "and anyways, I see him more as a friend" she pushes me back into the changing room.

"Hey Shawn" I walk into our hotel room, making his head lift up and smile, "hi Rein" he looks down to the bags clutched in my hands, "what did you buy?" He questions, "clothes and I got you a little something" i wiggled my eyebrows at him as his cheeks tinted pink, "thank you for being friends with me and not hating me like most of the other people in my life" I smile handing him a little box. He opens the little black box, gasping when he opens it. Inside a little black guitar pic, with my initials carved into it, "seeing as I have your initials, you should have mine" I send a cheesy smile towards him, making him stand up and wrap me in his arms. "Thank you so much Rein" he pecks the top of my head.

"I'm starting to hate the sights of airports" Shawn mumbles next to me, Andrew agreeing with him, "they make me have a weird feeling in my stomach" I shrug as both of them look at me, "they do, don't they?" Andrew looks over to a nodding Shawn, "but I think the best parts of airports is seeing the fans that come" a small smile spreads across his face, "the way they all look so happy" his smile because wider, "and how they stay there for hours waiting for you, it's really quite magical" he looks like he's in his own world, "quite magical, Mendes? Really?" Andrew shakes his head, "I could have used a different word but you get what I mean" he playfully pushes Andrew making me laugh, they're like two peas in a pod.

I smell the air of Amsterdam hopping if the plane, smiling. It smells so fresh and clean. It's late at night- around one in the morning- and it's quite chilly, considering I lived in London for the majority of my life- I know what cold feels like.

I shiver walking down the steps, "are you cold?" A voice questions next to me, I look up to the person- Shawn. "Just a bit" I chuckle as I rub my arms with my hand. He reaches down to the hem of his sweatshirt, pulling it off his head and over his arms. He reaches out, handing me the burgundy vans sweatshirt. "You don't have to Sha-" he interrupts me "just take it Rein" he chuckles as I pull the sweatshirt over my head, making heat rush to my body.

I smell his scent of cologne- he smells good. "You look cute in my clothes" he peers at me out of the corner of his eyes, "it goes down to the middle of my thighs" I giggle as he wraps his arms around my shoulders, "if you're going to steal my clothes, I at least was some of the warmth" he chuckles as I wrap my arms around his torso was we're walking to the gate and baggage claim.

"I hope you realize I'm most likely going to steal this" I look up to Shawn as he chuckles, "I expected that" he moves his arm for my shoulders to my waist, "if the fans see this I'm going to be hung, drawn and quartered" I stifle a laugh as he pulls me closer, "let them see, we're getting married soon anyway it doesn't matter" he shrugs, "and Andrew said that we need to date first so" he trails off as I nod, "you're right, but if I die it's your fault" I murmur into his shirt, "you're not going to die Rein" he chuckles as screams become louder walking towards the exit out of baggage claim.

Shawn's arm tenses around me as all the young and older girls and boys run towards up, but being intercepted by security, the screams echoed through the hall as people's heads turned to me and Shawn, his arm around me and, me in his hoodie. They seemed to get louder as my face lit up red, obviously seeing my uncomfortable facial expression a girl at the front shouted 'Shawn and Rein are in love' well, at least I think that's what she said because of the other two hundred people in the room- it was hard to tell.

"Well done guys" Andrew clapped, "people think you have a fling now, but we want you guys to say you're only friends so they think that there is actually-" me and Shawn cut Andrew off, "we get it, Andrew" he claps his hands together again, "good" he walks out the room as me and Shawn share glances between each other, then bursting out laughing.