Chapter 10

KENDRA

I was surprised to hear from Liv, but I was more than excited to see her. The week apart was torture. But now that I had her, I intended to remind her of how much she meant to me.

Liv never had to do much to get me hot and bothered, and when we finally stumbled through her front door, my arousal took over.

I pinned her to the door, and slowly reached under her skit. I made eye contact, only inches from her face, "Don't move." My right hand slid up her thigh, until I reached my desired destination, gently cupping her heated center.

I could feel her slickness through the gusset of her panties. I pulled my hand out, bringing my fingers to my nose, deeply inhaling her scent. Her lips parted slightly and her breathing became uneven.

I grabbed her skirt, sliding it up her thighs, clearing hips, and letting it bunch around her waist. My right hand found its way into her underwear, and my fingers parted her lips, gliding through her wetness.

I let my fingers lazily explore, before landing on her clit. I began by making light circles around the hardening nub with my middle finger, occasionally pinching it. Each time, her breath caught in her chest. I moved lower, searching for her entrance.

I easily entered her with my middle and ring fingers, allowing my palm to rest on her clit. I quickly established a rhythm, enjoying the feeling of her essence dripping down my hand. Each time I slid back into her, my palm massaged her clit. Her walls eagerly gripped me, begging me to go deeper.

Her eyes started to glaze over, and she took her bottom lip between her teeth.

Liv's hips began to undulate involuntarily, as she neared orgasm. The sound of her juices echoed throughout the entryway, competing with the sound of her heavy panting. Her face screwed up in pleasure, and I felt her hands grip my wrist. She fought to keep eye contact as she pushed herself towards release.

Suddenly, her eyes rolled back into her head and her mouth fell open into a silent scream. I curled my fingers, coming in contact with her g-spot. Her knees gave out, and she slowly slid down towards the floor. I followed her, easing my fingers from her before she finished her descent.

I gave her a moment to catch her breath before scooping her up in my arms. I carried her to her bedroom, and gently laid her down on the bed. She pulled me close, wrapping herself around me, before slipping into an easy slumber.

I held her close, peering down into her face, praying that she wouldn't regret this when she woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's so hot... Why am I so hot?

I slowly opened my eyes, waiting for them to adjust to the darkness. Then I felt it. The tingling sensation between my legs; in my chest. My eyes lowered to see Liv attached to my right breast. It was then that I realized her thumb was stroking my clit. Her tongue slithered around my erect nipple, and her fingers slid between my nether lips.

My legs spread on their own accord, giving her further access. She hummed her approval, sending shockwaves of electricity straight to my clit.

My breath caught as my back arched in response. She released my nipple, blazing a trail of kisses up my chest, towards my neck. She stopped to focus on the hollow of my throat, swirling her tongue.

"Mmmm," I grunted, biting my lip. Liv's lips moved up my neck and over my jawline. Just as she reached my lips, her fingers slipped inside me. I felt my body tense up. We fell into a slow, sensual kiss, her fingers presenting no rush to take me higher. My tongue found its way into her mouth as my hands landed on her full ass. I squeezed each cheek, drawing a low growl from the pit of her stomach.

It excited the shit out of me.

Liv pulled away, lowering her mouth to my ear. "I'm supposed to be mad at you," she whispered, her left hand gripping my nipple. "But I can't help myself when you're near me. It doesn't make it any easier when you look at me like you do. You make me so weak, and I hate it. But I love it. I love you," I felt her warm, wet tongue glide up my ear.

I inhaled sharply as my body began to tremble. "I want you to cum for me," she breathed.

I buried my face in her neck, pulling her tightly into me. I bucked into her, wanting to give her exactly what she asked for. My walls contracted around her fingers. "That's right baby, give it to me," she whispered. It didn't matter what she was begging for, just as long as she was begging.

"Shit, Liv," I hissed, as the waves crept up on me.

"Give it me," she repeated. My eyes closed as my body shook at her command. Her fingers continued their torture, prolonging the ecstasy. She withdrew, gently rubbing my clit, as she waited for me to relax. I struggled to breathe, but I was beyond satisfied.

Liv nuzzled into my neck as she sucked her fingers into her mouth. "Mmmm," she moaned. Tremors racked my body at the sound. I dozed off, still holding her close.

I awoke the same way that I fell asleep: holding her.

Her face was engulfed in her curls in the cutest way. She stirred slightly, gripping me tighter. I ran my fingers through her hair, attempting to gently wake her. "Liv, baby. It's time to get up," I quietly told her. She buried her head further into my chest, grumbling her resistance.

I chuckled, teasing her, "Bet you wouldn't be this tired, had you kept your hands to yourself last night."

"You loved it," she countered. A slow smile crept across my face at the memory.

"I'm not arguing that point. But, we still have to get up if you're going to make it to work on time," I replied, loosening her grip. "I'll shower first to give you time to wake up," I said as I walked towards the bathroom.

I stood under the stream of hot water, images of the previous night running through my head. I was almost finished, when a pair of hands snaked around my waist. Soft, supple lips planted butterfly kisses along my shoulder blades. "You know we don't have time for this," I said without turning around.

Liv continued to nibble on my shoulder. I spun around, pinning her to the back wall of the shower. Surprise flashed in her eyes, before it was replaced with arousal. Her chest heaved as she breathed deeply. She sucked in her bottom lip as I ran my finger down her neck, tracing her shoulder.

"Don't start something you can't finish," I warned her, arching my brow. She smirked at me, fixing me with a challenging stare. I stole a quick kiss, then exited the shower. "I'll make us a light breakfast," I called over my shoulder as I walked out the door.

I heard her whine in frustration.

Thirty minutes later, Liv joined me in the kitchen. I could tell she was upset I left her in the shower. If she gave me the chance, I would make up for it later. After some fruit and small talk, we left her house.

Just before I opened my car door, a car in the distance caught my attention. It looked vaguely familiar...