Chapter 25

LUKES POV

"I'm going out for 5 minutes, I won't be long."

"Don't hurry back." she said in a harsh and bitter tone.

I walked down the hospital stairs and outside, breathing in the ice cold air.

I hung around outside for around 5 minutes then headed back up into the hospital to Julia's room.

When I walked in she lay there, eyes shut chest falling but not rising again. Her heart monitor was gradually coming to an end.

"SOMEONE HELP ME HER HEART IS STOPPING HELP."

Doctors came rushing through with stethoscopes and all sorts of other doctory equipment.

They started to wheel her bed out and into the corridor.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER? IS SHE GOING TO BE OKAY? I NEED TO KNOW SHES GOING TO BE OKAY."

"Excuse me sir but you're going to have to sit outside or go home. We don't know what's going on. Please bear with us."

-

I sat around the hospital for about 3 hours when a young blonde haired nurse greeted me with a sad look on her face.

"She's dead isn't she?"

"Sir."

"Is she dead?"

"You'll be happy to know she's not. But she was almost knocking on deaths door. The pills from her suicide attempt were still in her body. This was causing her body to shut down, she's in that room you can see her now."

I walked into her room to see her sitting up but looking puzzled when I walked in.

"Excuse me but do I know you?" she asked.

"Of course you do. Don't you remember?"

"I've never seen you before."

"It's me, Luke. You saved me remember?"

"What did I save you from?"

"Myself."

"But wouldn't I get hurt from saving you? Shouldn't I be dead?"

"You saved me so I had to save you"

"I still don't think I know you. Are you sure we're not related or something?"

"Um we're kind of dating."

"We are?!" she said her pitch going slightly higher. "I mean I'm dating you?"

"Uh yeah you are."

"Oh okay."

I pulled my phone from my pocket and started to call Calum.

"Calum I need you to bring chocolate, flowers, my guitar and my wishbone tank top. You know where the spare key is. Oh I'm at The St Albans Hospital. Come as soon as you can."

"Are you visiting your grandma or something?"

"I'll explain when you get here, are you with Michael?"

"Yeah he's here."

"Bring him too. I'll see you when ypu get here."

I put my phone back in my pocket and when I looked up she stared blankly at me.

"Wait what was your name again?"

"It's Luke. And you're Julia remember?"

"I think so and Luke. Who's Calum? "

"You'll see soon."

"Wait Luke what are these?" she said pointing to her wrists.

"They're called battle scars. See I have them too. They're from a war we fought together."

"Is that where I saved you from? The war. Is that how we got our battle scars?"

"You could say so. But Julia please remember one thing okay. I love you so much and I never want you to hurt yourself like that ever again. Okay?"

"Okay."

-------------------------------------

( A / N : HEY IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER IVE BEEN ON HOLIDAY AND SCHOOL IS KIND OF BUSY AND STUFF BUT YEAH I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS)