Chapter 1

I was a little late to registration class but thankfully she hadn't taken the attendance yet.

"Julia you're late."

"I know I'm sorry-"

She cut me off, "I don't want any excuses just sit down will you."

I really hated Mrs Williams. She had always hated me. No idea why, I was very quiet.

The bell went meaning we were dismissed from registration, we all had different classes, I had P.E my favourite class. Or the only one I was good at.

I headed down there and went into the locker room to get changed. Where as usual the popular girls all huddled in a corner while I found my own free space.

I got changed and started to tie my laces then got up and walked out of the changing room and into the hallway. I waited for our teacher to call our class. We had moved on to do a new subject, fitness. Which included running, strength, cardio ect.

Funnily enough there was an equal number of the populars, so I was either put with a boy or just left on my own.

So I was just standing on my own when I felt a finger tap my shoulder. I turned round to see Luke. Yes Luke Hemmings.

"Uh yeah?"

"Um do you want to go partners?"

"Uh I guess?"

Something was weird. He'd never really talked to me before. I think the person he usually goes with was missing.

"Julia, right?"

"Yeah, you're Luke?"

"That's the one."

Of course I knew it was Luke everyone knows who Luke is. It'd be weird if you didn't know who Luke was. Even your goldfish knows who Luke is.

"So um how come you picked me then?"

"Oh, just a change."

"A change?"

"Yeah a change."