Chapter 31

We got blankets and all sorts and piled onto the couch even though it felt like it was 1000 degrees outside, we seemed to do it for the novelty of it as none of us were cold.

We sat on the couch covering ourselves in what looked like a fort of blankets as the dvd started to play.

For some strange reason I have always had an obsession with Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On." I hummed it softly as the intro of the movie played and I'm 99% sure I could hear Luke joining in.

"Maybe this could be us one day." he said looking at me as he was referring to Jack and Rose.

"You want us to go on some ship to the other side of the world, then we can have a 5 day love affair and then we can all die in a horrific accident. That's so what I want." I said, almost if I was speaking fluent in sarcasm.

"No I mean like the love story. I'd do anything to be with you, in the end you saved me. But you let go because it saved you instead."

"Lukey." I said while sticking out my bottom lip. "In this love story I'd never let go. Ever. You just have to promise me that you will never let go."

"I'll never let go Julia. I'll never ever let go. You're basically all I have left."

I sat there with tears brimming my eyes as I faced the screen.

"Jules, you're not crying are you?"

"What? No of course I'm not." I said while wiping my cheeks.

"Face me." he said as I turned round. His facial expression seemed to change.

I sat there with tear stained cheeks and a little mascara running down them.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry." he said while taking me in his arms.

I sat there letting him take me in his arms with my head on his shoulder. "That just made me really emotional I'm sorry I feel really embarrassed now."

"Aw it's okay." as he said that I could feel him smiling softly.

We sat in that awkward position till around the start of the car scene. "My neck hurts." I laughed.

I then found a comfier position to sit in and remained there for the rest of the movie.

"Why is this movie so sad?"

"Well I don't know maybe because like 1500 people died. Actually 1514 to be exact."

"The more you know."

The movie finished and Luke and I were almost asleep.

"I'm tired, can we go to sleep for a bit?"

"Sure." he said as he delicately lifted my hand as we walked to his bedroom.

As soon as we hit his bed I fell asleep almost instantly.

When I woke I noticed that I was wearing different clothes than what I went to sleep in. I was still wearing my skinny jeans but I was wearing my flannel that I hadn't worn in forever.

I also noticed that Luke wasn't beside me. I thought nothing of it but I thought it was strange that he'd just leave and not tell me, nonetheless I got up and checked everywhere. I went to the living room and he wasn't there, but neither was our fort of blankets that I'm 99% sure that we didn't put away and The Titanic dvd wasn't on the table where we left it either.

Nor was he in the ball pit room or the kitchen. Something felt very familiar about this situation. I can't put my finger on it but I know that I've been here before.

Lastly I checked the bathroom. The sight I saw making me fall to my knees.

It was Luke.

Lying on the floor, pills splayed everywhere. Blood covering his wrists.

I placed my shaking fingers to find his pulse but found nothing.

Tears were flowing harder than ever before.

My head lay on top if the chest that did not rise. My tears were soaking the shirt he was wearing.

"I miss you already." I cried.

--------------------------------------------------------------

( a/n: hoLYY FRICKINV SHIT IM ACTUALLY CRYING I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO END IT LIKE THAT BUT IF YOURE CONFUSED LOOK BACK AT CHAPTER 16 AND IF YOU STILL DONT GET IT AFTER THAT BASICALLY WHEN JULIA THOUGHT SHE HAD WOKEN UP SHE DIDN'T IT WAS ACTUALLY A DREAM SO BASICALLY SINCE CHAPTER 16 ITS BASICALLY BEEN A DREAM AND YEAH BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHOS BEEN READING AND YEAH I LOVE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH.)