Chapter 7

I really didn't know what came over Luke he had never been like that to me before. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. I awkwardly walked back to the changing rooms, unable to forget what had just happened.

I got changed and walked out of the changing rooms to see Luke leaning up against the wall like the day before.
He looked me and noticed I was being a little awkward.

He stood up running hands through his hair. "I'm really sorry I don't know what happened-"

"Don't be. I liked it."

I looked me straight in the eye, while biting his lip. "Oh you did, did you?"

"Correct."

We both started laughing because this was nothing but awkward.

"This is getting a little bit-"

"Yep I know." I said while laughing.

"So I was wondering..."

"What is it?"

"You could come to mine again or?"

"I was going to ask is it ok but you live alone so I guess so."

"Great! Locker as usual."

-

"Hi." he said smiling

"Hi."

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah are you?"

"Yeah let's go."

We walked outside to his car and he started to drive when Alice and her group stopped Luke.

"Hey Luke." she couldn't have said it anymore flirty than she did.

"Oh hi."

"So could you maybe give us a ride home?"

"There's not enough room, sorry."

"Looks like someone will have to get out." she said staring at me.

"No sorry. Bye."

"Thanks."

"You really think I'd make you get out so I could drive them home? You must be crazy."

We got into Luke's apartment and we took of our jackets and bags. Luke headed straight for the kitchen.

I followed him into the kitchen where he was looking through all the cupboards.

"What are you looking for?"

At first he didn't answer because he was so determined to find what he was looking for.

"The Nutella... I can't find it."

I turned my back for a minute but then I heard Luke shout which made me jump.

"YES I FOUND IT."

I started laughing and then he stopped me.

"So do you want some."

"No I'm fine." I said laughing
"Just kidding just kidding."

He got out some bread and started to spread Nutella on them. Once he was done we went through to his room. Sitting on the floor.

He started up the game and I waited till he was engrossed in it.

"Hey Luke."

"What- HEY NO FAIR."

I had put a blob of Nutella on his nose.

He ran out of his room and came back with a giant tub of Nutella.

"OK WOW UM I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW."

He started to chase me around his apartment until I reached the bathroom and locked myself in. I kept looking under the door and his shoes were still there.

"You better come out sooner or later I'm lonely."

I unlocked the door and squeezed my eyes shut. He got a big blob of Nutella me put it on my nose just like I had done to him.

He walked through to the living room and I followed. We both collapsed on the sofa.

We laid there for a while and Luke then pulled me into a hug. We stayed like that for about ten minutes.

"I feel like a snowman." i said breaking the silence.

"Snowmen have carrot noses."

"I know."

(A/N WOW THIS WAS A LONG CHAPTER OK BYE)