Chapter 27

JULIAS POV

I kept running, as fast as I could. His footsteps getting heavier and heavier as he was approaching.

"You ought to stop teasing me  Julia." he said, still running after me.

"I know what you want that's why I'm doing it." I yelled back, noticing I started to slow down.

He sped up. Now being close enough to touch me. "I've got you now. Time to go back to my place hmm?" he said trying to catch his breath.

I looked him straight in the eyes. Getting lost in those beautiful beautiful eyes. I nodded. Not knowing what I was getting myself into.

-

"Luke I don't know if I want to do this, I mean you're a nice guy and stuff and I mean I don't really know you. And-"

"You don't even know who you are." he said, as he proceeded to leave small kisses all the way along my collar bones, leaving the occasional love bite along the way.

"To show you're mine." he said looking up and smiling.

"Wow that was fucking cliché you idiot."

"I'M SORRY I WAS JUST TRYING TO SET THE MOOD."

-

We lay under the covers, Lukes hair no longer in a quiff but flat on top of his head. My hair in some what of a tangled mess.

"I cannot tell you how long I've waited for that." he said, still trying to catch his breath.

"You dirty bastard." I said playfully punching his arm.

"You still love me though." he nervously added. "Right?"

"Well, even though I can't recall being with you for the majority of the relationship, I somehow ended up with you and I would never change that for the world."

He laughed awkwardly and nervously.

"I love you, you do know that right?" I asked.

"I love you too, always will, always did."

"Now come here and hug me you idiot."

He came closer, my head on his chest. Both of us falling asleep to the beat of our hearts at the same time.

I woke slightly before Luke. Admiring him, every aspect of his body. His mouth slightly agape. His hair still flat upon his head.

"I love you." I whispered softly into his ear.  " Please never ever forget that."