Plans

I don't want to bore you guys so I'll get right into it.

I've been working on two books other than this fan fiction (hence the slow updates). I'm gonna give you the descriptions for them.

If you're interested by them, then please go read them, vote and comment to let me know that you've read it. It would really mean a lot.

So, let's get into it!

The Short Story Digest.

A collection of one chapter stories incorporating the plethora of emotions common folk either go through or have never even thought of going through

I've already published a few chapters on there. More are coming soon. I'm really proud of it. I'll give you a little taste of what's in the book.

                      TIME

Time.

Time is cruel. It's not a comrade. It's not even an associate. But calling it a foe is hardly a mark of intelligence.

Time is anything but a foe. It's a rather complicated entity. It is an intellectual structure, together with space and number. It's something that everyone believes they understand.

But do they? If we understood time, wouldn't it work to our advantage?

Time loves playing games. It feels slow when we forget about it. But when we need it, when we are desperate for it, it vanishes.

If we were to say that time commits a crime against us, then we are its most valued accomplice.

Time doesn't fly by. We are ignorant of it slowly walking past us.

We want nothing more than to turn back time. To put our affairs in order. To protect ourselves from our mistakes.

But time doesn't let us.

Lying in the cold and dark pits of despair, you can almost hear it laughing at you.

Everyone's time will come. Cherish the present.

If you like this, you can find more if you read the actual book. All the support is appreciated!

And secondly.

Perspective.

Have you ever wondered what it feels like for over seven billion people in the world to experience the same day as you, in such different ways? To react to the same issues as you, in different ways? To experience, and to feel the same emotion, all...

Have you ever wondered what it feels like for over seven billion people in the world to experience the same day as you, in such different ways? To react to the same issues as you, in different ways? To experience, and to feel the same emotion, all in a different way? What is it like in another persons perspective? What is the world like through the eyes besides your own?

(Description and cover by LavendarEyes
She's just an amazing graphic artist and author/poet. Check out her profile for more of her amazing work!)

_______________________________________________

The book 'Perspective' is a take on the different emotions, expressions and reactions that people belonging to different categories have. It describes the mindset as well as thought process of these different people.

There isn't an update to Perspective yet, but only because I can't figure out which chapter to start with.

Maybe leave a few suggestions in the comments?

I know it isn't an update but I'm really proud of both of these books and I've put a lot of effort into them. I would really appreciate it if you checked them out.

Special mention to
rowinwolting
katianaelyse
bobcats122115
demigodr4ever

Thank you for your time!

-TheGodOfThunder.