Conflict Within

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE AMAZING SUPPORT GUYS!! YOU ALL ARE MY FAMILY AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE WITHOUT YOU!!

PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY OUT NOW. SHORT STORY DIGEST!!

Special mention to rowinwolting . Thank you so much for all the support!!

One more thing. I don't really like Wattpadians, so what should be the name of this family of 500 + people? Comment below your suggestions!!

I was thinking Thunderers. Anyway, on with the story.

BIANCA'S POV

'I see it. I see it all'

'So you know I'm not lying. You're just misguided' Destruction sighed. He sounded lugubrious, sadness etched in his tone.

I breathed deeply. Suddenly, I was bombarded with the all the memories we spent with Chaos.

All the laughs, all the tears, reassurances, relationships. All the bonds that had been created with the help of Chaos. He brought all of us back to life, he gave a second chance at life to Percy.

Percy. If this was all true, I just had to break up with him. To protect him and and all the others, I had to do it. My existence was a small cost for their survival.

I shook my head. I refused to believe that Chaos could be that bad a person. I mean, how could I take the word of a person whose been atrocious all this time? Memories could be altered couldn't they?

Believe in yourself.

A voice echoed in my mind. I knew who it was. It was the person whose voice brought a smile to my face, who brought me warmth even in the darkest of times.

Percy?

Believe in yourself. I'll be right here.

I don't know what to do, who to believe. I need your help Percy...

Don't worry. I'll be right here.

A sudden gush of wind blew past me and standing in front of me, in the place of Destruction, was Percy.

I stretched my hand towards him, but he seemed to be getting farther away.

Slowly, a smile made its way onto his face. But it wasn't his usual smile. It didn't have any of its warmth. It didn't have the usual cluelessness, the mischief. Instead, it was cruel, malevolent, malicious. It was just pure evil.

Percy's lips opened, as if to speak. But as the words were said, the voice wasn't his.

'Pathetic. Is that all it takes to break you? Just a sad face and a fake story? Is this the Army Chaos has assembled to fight me?'

Realisation dawned on me. I had been stupid. How could I believe that Chaos could do such a thing.

'Soldiers are supposed of serve and protect. But it seems that you don't even trust Chaos fully. What a waste of time. Oh and Miss Bianca Di Angelo, don't forget to heed my warning'

Destruction's words resonated inside my mind, a plethora of images bombarding me. All my loved ones, smiling at me.

They depended on me, even if I don't believe that I had the power to help them. Even if I don't deem myself worthy.

My mind stopped on one specific picture.

They say each picture has a story. I didn't want to know this picture's story.

It was Percy, but he was in a state I never wanted to see him. He was lying next to Thalia's tree, gripping a sword jabbed into his stomach. Slowly, his head moved and his eyes met mine.