Truth

Thank you so much for 500+ followers!! We're growing so much!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that!!

THEREFORE, THE DEDICATION OF THIS CHAPTER GOES TO ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING DAY IN DAY OUT. I LOVE YOU ALL!!

FOLLOWER OF THE WEEK: shee_thinks . Thanks for the support!! You bombarded my notifications for a while!!

COMMENT OF THE WEEK: sadeeq123 I really appreciate the nice and encouraging comments!!

ENJOY!!

BIANCA'S POV

'Leave Percy Jackson, or I will kill your brother and your father. All your friends and everyone you love, including Percy Jackson'

My heart dropped into my stomach. I started to find it difficult to breathe. With every forced breath, I felt as if my insides were being pulled out from my body.

'W-w-what?' I breathed out, not believing my ears. 'What do you want from us?!'

'WHAT DO I WANT? I WANT MY BROTHER TO WITNESS THE SAME THING I HAD TO GO THROUGH. Do you know the hell I've been through?'

'You tried to destroy this universe. You created it so you could destroy it!'

Destruction laughed, but there was something else in his laugh. Bitterness. Sadness.

'You believed what he told you. That I was born a monster. That I was born the ANTI-Chaos. I am not what I've been portrayed as to you'

'Then what are you Destruction?'

'I AM A BETRAYED SOUL. Me and my brother, the oh so great Chaos, we made this universe together. It was all so great. We finally believed that we could fill the void in our hearts. That is, until Chaos betrayed'

'W-what?'

'You heard me. I have no reason to lie. Everyone is already against me. I can just play the bad guy. I don't need to do this. But for your sake, I am telling you the whole story'

'But why me? You could have picked anyone from the Chaos Army but you chose me. Why?'

'Well first of all, you have a special connection to Percy Jackson. Secondly, you have that power don't you?'

'What are you talking about?' I faked a confused look.

'Don't try that with me. I see it. You have the ability to determine truth and lies. Well then, look into my soul and then you can determine if I am lying or not'

I focused my gaze into Destruction's eyes.

The dark red eyes portraying hatred gave way to the same eyes as Chaos, showing all emotions, and...radiating warmth.

But within those eyes, a deep feeling of sadness. A dark secret.

'I see it. I see it all'

AND THAT IS ALL YOU GET MY PEEPS. I'm so sorry, but this year is the most important year for my future life so I need to study as much as I can. That's why I've been offline and haven't even been responding to comments and messages.

I'm really sorry but I'm back now.

THIS STORY HAS JUST BEGUN.